27

I woke up with my head pounding, I turn to my side and I saw Cheol with his computer on his lap.

I groined and turn to the other side.

"Good morning for you too" he giggled "here some painkillers. I made you hangover soup, it's in the kitchen"

"You're the best but..."

"Do you want me to bring the soup here?" I smiled as gave im him a kiss on his cheek " ugh your breath stinks"

After I washed my teeth and taking a bath, I saw the soup in the bedroom and a note next to it.

Love,

I and Hannie need to go to uni, Jiho left with us because she's hungover and wants to sleep in her bed.
I'll have to work with my dad but I'll try to be home early to have dinner with you, if I can't I'll call you but don't be mad... next week I only have work in the company so I'll have more time for my adorable girlfriend.
Take the medicine and eat the soup.
Love you ❤️

What did I do to deserve him? I was sad about not having time with him but I can't tell that he knows and acknowledges that we need more time for us that's not sleeping next to each other.

The soup and the medicines really helped with my headache, today I have 2 classes but since I'm not 100% I think I'll not go and instead I'm gonna call Chae and spent the day with her. I'm actually really worried about her, she may seem like a badass girl but me and Jiho know how much fragile she is, not is a bad way but sometimes the tiniest thing can bring her down.

I reached my phone and called her.

"Good morning"

"Only for you, my head is pounding and I have to work in 4 hours"

"I have the solution babe, come here I have medicine and Cheol made hangover soup. I won't go to uni so can I go with you work?"

"OMG I'm so happy I could kiss you" she yelled and ended the call. I know for sure she felt instantly regret for yelling

An hour passed and finally Chae is here eating while I cleaned the house

"Seungcheol might cook better then you" She told as she almost didn't breathe while eating.

I stop cleaning, put my hand on my hip completely surprise from her words

"Chaewo. YOU. BROKE. MY. HEART" I told as continue to swooping away the floor

"Sorry, but this soup is everything"

"I know, I felt the same way this morning. Today photo shoot is for what?"

"Hmm Prada" she said like it was nothing but seeing my jaw on the floor she questioned me "what? Did I said the brand's name wrong?"

"Prada ?! Are you kidding me? Why didn't you told us. That's amazing babe!"

"Don't be too excited, I'm just going to take photos with the male model, I'm a extra"

"You will show up, that's what matters Chae. I'm so proud of you. Do you know the guy?"

"Yeah, it's Jaehyun. Jiho also knows him, he's from our class"

"That's good, you'll be comfortable with him." I smiled at her " have you made a decision about your studies?"

"I'm so tired and falling 4 classes. I don't have time for doing both but I don't want to stop modeling and I don't want to break my parents heart and leave uni. Jun told me that I should be honest, I laughed at his face... he only told the truth to his dad 4 months ago"

"Maybe talk to them and explain how you're feeling. I know they want you to finish you're studies but you are a grown women and know what you want for yourself. If modeling doesn't work out you will return to uni"

"If I told him that I'm felling overwhelmed they would immediately tell me to leave my job and only study. We need to Ari" she told me with a sad tone.

The venue was a old house, it looked vintage and classy... of course is Prada. Chae is talking with her manager most like arguing with him.

"Who do you think will win? Chae or Haechan?" This low voice gave me goosebumps mostly because I wasn't expecting , I looked at the owner of voice and I was speechless, he was so hot, god took his time creating him

"C-Chae"

"She's strong but Haechan is really annoying. I don't know how she agreed to work with him"

"She likes challenges, I give her 3 seconds to get fed up and turn her back on him" I glanced at him and smiled "1"

"2" he continue

"3. See I was right" Chae was walking towards us "so did you give a piece of your mind?"

"That boy, he only likes to hear himself talking" she rolled her eyes " so have you meet each other?" She pointed at both of us

I was going to tell her no but the guy cut me off "Yes, this is Ari. Did I guess right?" He turn is head to me and I nodded " Chae showed me a lot of photos of you three. Is Jiho here?" He asked

"No, she's probably sleeping. Yesterday we drank a lot" I was still confuse " oh sorry babe, this is Jaehyun, my friend and the model for today"

"Oh hello" I bowed

"No need for that, I'm happy to meet you, I heard a lot of stories" he smiled at me, he's really pretty. I might have a boyfriend but I have eyes and can't lie.

" Chas they are calling you" Chae turn her attention to the photographer and she left us "you staying for te photo shoot?" He asked me

"Yes, I'm making her company for today."

"Hmm one more person judging me, I need work hard today"

"Oh please with that face, you only need to show up" I said to him but immediately regretted when I realized what I just said "Sorry I don't meant it that way"

"So you don't think I'm handsome? I'm gonna be sad" he pouted

"NO you're handsome but I was not talking about that— well I was but for modeling purposes" I tried to explain myself but I was digging my own crave.

"Cute" he whispered but I heard him " Chae was right, your funny. I hope we can be friends Ari" he reach his hand out me and I hesitate but ended up shook his hands

Why I feel I just sold my soul to the devil?