8

The weather is getting colder, the wind is making my legs shiver. It should be summer all year, I hate to wear layers and layers of clothing.

Arriving at the field, the boys are still training. I know most of the boys on the team, dating Mingyu he introduce me to some of them but didn't want me to see a game. I thought it was because he's a bad player and didn't want to ruin his cool image, but seeing him right now he is actually good. Besides him, Hannie and Seungcheol, I know Minghao, Wonwoo, and Hoshi .... they're like the holy trinity. Girls go to the games only to see a glimpse of their bodies. I was good friends with them before the breakup.

"Ari!" Someone called me, initially I thought it was Seungcheol but it was Hoshi..

"Hey Hosh, how are you?"

"I missed you, none of the other guys go with me to the zoo to see the tigers, only you" he hugged me, I did not expect that. I thought they hang out with me because of Mingyu. The hug was warm and cozy.

"They're being mean to you, just text me and I'll go with you" he nodded like a big baby, I looked behind him and Wonwoo and Minghao are also coming up to me.

"Hey Ari, looking great as always" Wonwoo greeted me

"Looking handsome as always, how do you not have a girlfriend?"

"He's too busy looking at boys" Minghao answers for him "Bitch, come here I've missed you" I was involved by the two long arms of Minghao that gave a glimpse of the past. "Why you ignored us after the break-up?"

"I thought you only hang out with me because of MIngyu"

"Hell na, you're cooler than him" Wonwoo winked at me "What are you doing here?"

"She's here for me" Seungcheol passed by them and grab his bag " Just going to take a shower, can you wait 10 minutes?"

I don't want to be alone, Mingyu is looking this way and I don't want to speak with him.

"I'll stay with you, calm down," Minghao said while resting beside me "You can go" he added nodding to Seungcheol

They went inside to get dressed while Minghao stayed with me.

"I was hurt bitch, you ignored me completely. We heard about the break-up and I tried to reach you but every time I saw you, you turn the other way so I gave up"

"I just needed space from you all and I thought you were on his side. Did he explain what happened?"

"Me and Wonwoo know, but he didn't tell the whole team. I was so pissed at him for what he did, I should've been at that party to help him"

"What do you mean?"

"The party was in Yuta house, the Japanese guy that is a trainee. Well, Mingyu asked us to go but that night I had an art workshop so I didn't go, but Wonwoo and Hoshi went. Wonwoo told me that they made Mingyu drink a lot, more than normal, and then Bora clinging to him and the rest I believe you know. If I was there that slut wouldn't have been near him"

"He should be the one to shove her off, not his friends"

"He doesn't remember anything, only waking up in a bed with her. After some days she started to send him those photos as you saw, but from my knowledge, he didn't sleep with her after the party"

"I can't put all the blame on her"

"But you can't put all the blame on him. You know I don't choose sides, I just feel that you shouldn't hate him that much."

"I don't hate him"

"Your eyes tell otherwise Ari, they don't lie."

"That's why you stayed with me?"