21

I felt my phone buzzing and without open my eyes, I answer the call.

"Open the door, we're here" and the called ended

Opening my door I saw Jiho, Chae, Jun and Hannie.

"It's 6 am..."

"We have a lot to speak, this cannot wait. We brought everything we need"

"Food" Jiho showed the bag in her hand

"Makeup, today you're going to school to turn some heads" Chae told

"Alcohol" Jun said

"Again is 6 am..." I laughed while he shrugged his shoulders " and you?" I asked a
Hannie

"I brought them" he shows me his car keys

We went to my bedroom, Jun laid down as he was sleepy.

"How's your brother?"

"That stupid broke his arm playing around with his friends. But we're here to talk about you"

"After I left what happened?" Hannie asked

"Mingyu asked me if we could be friends again"

"And you?"

"I agreed. I felt bad for him, he was also a victim in this all situation"

"I should apologize for punch him" Jun told while rubbing his eyes

"I'm surprise you're too calm" Chae said to Jun

"Yesterday me and Hannie went have a little talk with Seungcheol... I'm very calm today"

"Jun!" I yelled at him "what you did?"

"Gave him a new nose"

"Hannie!" Jiho glared at her boyfriend "why didn't you stoped him?"

"Jun broke the nose I put it back in place. Team work"

"I didn't want that. He may be a jerk but you shouldn't use violence every time"

"That way you won't see him for some time" Chae added "but how are you feeling?"

"Betrayed... in one day I found that the person I hated didn't cheat on me, he didn't do anything wrong and the person who cause so much pain it's the person I love"

"He went too far... but now?"

"What you mean?"

"Did you done with him or ..."

"I don't know, I love him but how can I trust him after this. And how can I go on knowing that our relationship started because he ended my last one"

"Do you like Mingyu?" Hannie asked

"I don't hate him, but I don't have romantic feelings for him right now. And even being friends is kinda weird after hating on me for so long"

We heard a knock on the door "good morning, I guess I have to make a lot of coffe... I don't know what happened but don't get in trouble please"

"Haven't you told your mom?" Hannie asked after she closed the door

"She likes Cheol... I don't know if I should say"

"You should, she will figure out that you two are fighting so it's better if you come clean" Chae told

"Just make sure she doesn't tell my dad.... Seungcheol will need a new face if that happens" Jun mention making Chae and Jiho laugh while Hannie stays quiet, probably from fear of Jun's dad.