35

I woke up on an empty bed, I guess he left for his mother and didn't wait for me....

I got up and noticed a note on my side.

Ari, I'm spending some days at my parents house.
I need to think.

I immediately started to cry and call someone I know he will help me to call me down.

"Can you come to my house?" I asked sobbing

After 15 minutes, he arrived. "Hey what's wrong?" He drop his stuff on my floor and hugged me

"Cheol is angry and left our home" 

"Breathe slowly and explain everything"  he said still hugging me "I know Cheol loves you too much to just ran away from you"

"Jun, but he left me! See read his note"

After Jun read the paper he smiled and flicked her forehead

"You stupid. Did he wrote he wants to break up and he's leaving you? His stuff are still here ?"

"Most of them" I answer

"What happened?"

"Yesterday we had a fight and both of us says the wrong things"

"The fight was because of Jaehyun?"  I nodded " I figured, he was always looking at him when you were not watching. I though is was funny for a few minutes then I saw his mood getting worse. I was going to ask you today about that"

"But the thing is Jaehyun didn't do anything. He even talked to Cheol trying to be friends with him. Cheol is the one who's being stubborn and doesn't understand that I can have friends and not cheat on him"

"I told you to be careful"

"Jun you've seen me with Jaehyun. Do you think something more going on?"

"He stoped with the flirting but you never know Ari"

"You don't mind Chae being friends with him. Why can't he do the same?"

"Everyone is different and it wasn't easy for me also. Do you remember the Prada photo shoot?" I nodded " when I saw the photos we had a big discussion and I almost broke up with her"

"Why didn't you?"

"After 3 days without talking to her I felt lost and talked to her.After Chae being Chae as you know, started to scream at me and that. We calmed down at talked, actually talked and she explained me what I think you're trying to explain Seungcheol. You love him and Jaehyun is just a friend."

"How I tell him that? He started talking that I'm his and Jaehyun is taking something from him and I felt like he was speaking about a object and got so angry that I told him I regret now hanging out with my school colleges to come home to him."

"Ari...."

"I didn't mean to. I was angry , ok?"

"I choose Cheol over anyone else, I was just so pissed that he was acting that way."

"If I were you I would let him be for 2 days. Just let him be. Then talk with him and explain him correctly what you meant"

"Thanks Jun"

"I'm awesome I know. Just pay me lunch and we're even"

At lunch Chae joined us but I was brave enough to tell her what happened. I didn't want to tell anyone as I want solve things soon.

It has passed some 2 days and I asked Cheol to met me at the coffee shop near our house.

Waiting for him I was felling anxious, I practiced my speech at home but I don't know how it will sound.

"Hey stranger" Jaehyun?! No please go away, he cannot see you here

"Hey Jaehyun, I'm waiting for Cheol, sorry."

"Oh, you want me to leave... ok" he walked away looking sad making me feel guilty.

While he was leaving I saw Cheol coming in, he stoped looking at Jaehyun and then at me. Jaehyun looked at me and then he whispered something to Cheol. In a matter of seconds, Cheol's fist was on Jaehyun face making him fell down on the floor with his lip busted.

I ran to them and grabbed Cheol before he hits one more time at him.

"You're defending him again. You know what? You two deserve each other. I'm done" he screamed driving away in his car.

I was standing there speechless not knowing what happened.

"Ari, are you ok?" Jaehyun asked " he's a jerk, forget about him"

"What did you said?"

"Me? Nothing"

"WHAT DID YOU SAID TO HIM?" I repeated myself angry. I know that he wouldn't punch him for nothing

"Nothing!"

"Jaehyun. The . Truth "

He looked at the ground "I told him I love you, that he needs to stay in the US"

"Why did you lie?"

"Is not a lie. I love you Ari, for months now and you don't even notice because you like a boy that's not even here. He doesn't deserve you"

"You said you were my friend"

"I didn't lie, I wanted you as my friend but this few months I started to like you, I was controlling my feelings until I saw him"

"I don't like you that way. You know that"

"I can't push a button and stop liking you. What's so special about him? I was there in your first day at the hospital, I was there when your first patient died. Where was he?"

"I can't do this" I said walking away but he grabbed my wrist

"Ari, please. He will go back to the US and I'll be here for you" he slowly let go of my wrist and I ran to our house to talk with him

When I arrived all his things were gone.