20

Cheol called me this morning about 20 times but I rejected them all. After Saturday I ignored his calls, texts...

How could he just ignored the fact that Bora is his cousin?

I called Jiho after getting ready.

"Babe need a emergency meeting with you, Jun and Chae"

"Ok, you got it"

I went to school early that usually to speak with them. They were in the garden waiting for me.

"Good morning" I greeted

"Sit dow and tell us what's on your mind" Chae command me

"Bora is Cheol cousin"

"That's a twist" Jun told

"How you found out?" Jiho asked and I explain what happened Saturday

"He lied to you knowing what that slut did to you..."  I could see that Jun was pissed

"Babe he can't choose his family" Chae said

"But he was a moron for not telling her. She should know that the girl that ruined her life is part of her current boyfriend"

"So when you found them talking it was probably because they are family"

"And they look like close cousins" I added  "I'm so mad at him, he must have known what happened between us and when I told him he pretend he didn't knew anything"

"Wait..." Jiho cut off my sentence "I might have seen to many dramas but didn't Mingyu told you that Seungcheol was involved in your break up?" I nodded " if this is what he meant?"

"You think Seungcheol and Bora worked together to break them up?" Jun asked her clenching his fist "if that's true I believe I need to punch one more person for hurting you"

"I don't think he would go that far... he's not that type of person"

"Why don't you ask Mingyu?" Chae suggest "didn't he wanted to talk to you and explain what happened?"

After practice I'll go talk to him, looking to the school entrance I see Hannie and Cheol. The moment he saw me he started walking towards us.

"Jun." I called him and he understood what I wanted. He grabbed my hand and took me out of there. "Thank you"

"I said I would do anything for you and Jiho. He better not be involved with Bora" We reached my classroom "ok if you need anything call me or Chae"  he told turning around

"Jun! Wait.... Confess to Chae, trust me" I don't know if Chae likes him but I know she wanted to change and Jun would be the best boyfriend any girl could ask, he can help her " Take a leap of faith"

"It's ironic you saying that when running from your leap" he smiled "when the time is right I'll do that"

The three of them didn't let go my side all day trying to help me avoid Cheol. I want to speak with Mingyu first to make sure that he's not involved.

"Fuck" Jiho cursed and that was rare

"What happened?"

"Dino is on the hospital, I need to go! Can you give this to Hannie, he's in class I can't wait"

"Go! I'll do it. Text me when you arrive there"

I look at Hannie's books while I go to his room, I bet I'll encounter Cheol but be strong Ari, give this and go away.

As I was walking I heard Cheol voice he seemed irritated. I did the childish thing and stoped to hear the conversation.

"I told you not to come to my house! Are you dumb?" He yelled

"My mom asked me and for what your mom told me you are always in her house so I thought it was not a problem" that voice is Bora. He was deliberately hiding me the fact they are family.

"Now she knows you're my cousin. If she founds out what I did, we're done for it"

"Sorry, you're done for it. I already lost Mingyu... I don't care about your relationship"

"You lost him because you didn't follow the plan. You were too eager!"

Plan?! Mingyu was right, he was the cause of our break up. I was getting teary eyes and I saw Hannie, he came to me and stayed hiden with me.

"Just tell her, you didn't want her to be mad. She's naive, she will believe it"

"You think she will buy that? We need a way to make sure that Mingyu doesn't talk"

"Again... it's not we it's you. I did my part, I drugged Mingyu, made it seem like we slept together and made sure that people saw us going upstairs."

"But why you send those photos?! It should be me telling her the truth and comfort her"

"If you didn't get in a fight with him, it would've been faster but I didn't want to wait for you to come back to school... you got her"

Bora walked away and stop when she saw me.

"Ari..." she called my name making Cheol look immediately to where me and Hannie where. He walked to us but Hannie pulled me behind me.

"You better walk away before I kill you here. You are a piece of shit" we both get out of there to a place where no one was there.

He hugged me tightly "Jiho is not here, but I'll do her part. Cry Ari, no one can see" I place my hands on my face breaking down in tears. I don't remember crying like this since my dad died.

"Mingyu was right, he planned all of this. How can he hurt me like that?"

"Breathe Ari, I don't want to have a anxiety attack" he grabbed my shoulders but I couldn't stop the crying. "Fuck" he pulled me to him making sure I felt pressure trying to calm me down but that was not working, one moment I heard footsteps near us and then my body made a turn to someone else hugging me. The hug was strong making me feel safe making my heart beat slowing down. I look up to see the face of the person who helped me.

"You can go, I'll stay with her"

"Bu-"

"She'll be fine"

"Mingyu if you do something Jiho will kill me" Hannie warned him

"Jeonghan you can go"

"Ari?" He asked me and I nodded while not letting go of Mingyu

After Hannie left we stayed there in silence. My sobbing stopped and I slowing parted from him

"Why you her-"

"Bora came to me telling that you found out the truth, after sometime she made a good decision" he answered me

"How did you found out ?"

"Yuta is dating Hanna, that was Bora's best friend at the time and knew about the plan. After seeing Seungcheol getting close to you, she told Yuta and Yuta told me but I wanted prove before telling you. I manage some prints of their conversation"

"Why they did that?" I started crying again

"Because he likes you and Bora wanted to date me to have the perfect boyfriend. She's a bitch and he's a psycho" he cupped my face "I didn't want for you to know this way. Ari, you need to forget him, he doesn't care about your feelings."

"I'll decide what to do with my life" I got up "thank you for helping me now but that doesn't mean we're getting back together. I like Cheol"

"But I did not sleep with Bora... yeah she told me that small detail today. At least can we be friends again?" He reach his hand towards me with a smile

I nodded shaking his hands.

I have more two classes and then I can go home and sleep off to forget this day.