24

The break is almost over and things are back to normal.

Right now my biggest concern is Cheol leaving for college in a few months.

"Ari, ready for dinner?" Jiho barge into my room. We decided to a big family dinner.

"I am, the big question is.... Is Hannie ready to tell all the family about your engagement?" My bestie sits next to me in bed

"Hell no, he call me last night to rehearse the speech. One of them he told I take full responsibility for her virginity" we both laugh "I obviously told him to took out that part"

"He should said that, I wanted to see your dad reaction"

"My dad?! No, imagine Jun's dad. Hannie will be killed at the spot. I told him to be simple just that we love each other and want to take a step forward"

"You should be the one doing the speech not him" I giggled as I saw my door open

"Hey, I brought the ice cream you asked for. Hey Jiho"

"You always ruin my time with my cutie pie. Go away we're choosing the outfits for later. You're coming right?"

"She's mine" Cheol said as he opens the ice cream and puts it on my hand " I'll leave in a bit, me and Jun will go to Hannie's to help him. He's freaking out"

"I don't know why. Both of the parents already agreed. It's just the announcement"

"You weren't thrilled when I told you" Jiho flicked me

"About you getting married this young but I'm not against the engagement. I'm really happy for you babe, you deserve the best"

"And does the family know that you're back together?" She asked

"Surprise. I hope Jun's dad doesn't punch him, Jun already took care of that" he answered touching his nose

"He was the one who helped me forgive you"

"Then I guess I have to thank him" he bent down and kissed me

"Ugh stop that and go away" Jiho shoved him " you two are happy. I'm happy for you " she hugged me tightly

"It's only missing Jun and Chae to get together" I said and she rolled her eyes

"How can he be such a playboy and now he as a girl that he really likes and does nothing!"

"He doesn't want to lose her. He really likes her it's cute to see"

"We could help them..." she suggested

"More? I set up dates for them and nothing. Just let them be."

We we're getting ready, we took 1 hour just to decide what to wear. It's rare for all of us get together so we wanted to look good.

Arriving at Jiho's house, It was beautiful decorated. Her mom really enjoys this type of things.

Dino was watching tv so we joined him until the rest arrived.

Chae came with Jun and his parents, he saw me smiled and winked at me. OMG that means what I'm thinking????

Then some time after Cheol and Hannie arrive as well his parents.

Cheol comes to our side and sits beside me with his hand on my waist.

"Jun told you anything about him and Chae?" I asked him but he didn't answer me just smiles "Cheol, tell me"

"Curiosity kill the cat" he rubbed my hip " you look beautiful"

"Thank you, you cleaned yourself pretty well" I kissed his cheek " but I won't speak to you until you tell me" I pouted

"Love, he will tell you. Go to him" he nodded towards the garden where Jun was with Hannie

I got up, grabbed Jiho and went there.

"Hannie, go away" Jiho told

"Good luck" he said while patting Jun shoulder

"You told them first?!" We yelled at him

"I was excited and wanted to tell someone. It just happened today. We wanted to tell you together"

"You confessed?"

"I was getting breakfast when I saw her seated with some guy and got jealous so I went there and made a whole speech to confess her, it turns out he was her cousin and after some minutes of laughing at me she told me she likes me too"

"Very chaotic"

"Perfect for you two" Jiho shrugged and hugged him and I joined them

"So the plan of telling them together..." we looked and Chae was there leaning to the door frame. Me and Jiho left Jun and went to her. " you're killing me. I just got a boyfriend at least give me one week with him"

Dinner was going well even thought Dino burnt some of the cakes, I just hopped I can get a good cake for dessert.

Hannie got up of his seat and got everyone attention.

"I would like to talk to you all. So as you know I met Jiho three and half years ago and felt in love within a week. It was my favorite ice americano to do" he giggled "I was lucky enough for her to like me too and the rest is history like you know. In a few months I will graduate and entering a new phase of my life, there's a thing I want to stay the same and that's is having Jiho by my side. Our parents already know but I would like to announce to all that me and Jiho are promised to be engaged after she graduated and married by the time she graduated from uni. I love you Jiho and I want to spend my life with you"

I actually cried, it's his fault... I saw that all the moms were crying and Dino was just shocked

"Why didn't you told me?" Dino asked

"You have a group chat with Jun's dad, in two seconds you would have told him" Jiho answer slapping her brother

Everyone went to hug them. We were all excited for them.

After dinner Cheol and me went to walk around.

"Dinner went well, everyone is happy"

"Are you ready for uni?"

"I'm nervous, I need to get good grades and pay attention to my amazing girlfriend"

"Don't joke around. If you need to choose between me and study, you choose study. You can be with me another time"

"I can study in your room" he winked

"I'll be your distraction"

"Nope, I need you to study. But for real, I'll won't leave you alone, you are more important that school"

"behaved there, don't look at girls"

"I have you, why look at others"

"I'll miss you not seeing you every day"

"You can just move in with me and you can see me all the time"

"Hold your horses. We need money for that"

"I know that's why I will start working at my dad firm while doing uni"

"Babe, that's hard. I'll find a part time"

"Hmm so you're not against moving in with me? I like that. I have to work hard" he kisses me softly "you're so cute"