7

I need to find Seungcheol to talk about the rumors going around about us but I look at my watch and it's time for class.

"Ari where were you?"

"Bora wanted to talk with me"

"Bora?! Why?"

"I wanted to tell you today so don't get angry...Last Friday went we went clubbing, I and Seungcheol were dancing together and we ended up kissing. Mingyu was there and punch Seungcheol after the kiss. Then they argue, leading to Mingyu telling me that he still loves me.... I thought it was the end of it but apparently, someone must have seen what happened and now all school knows. Great I know.... So Bora wanted to threaten me to stay away from Mingyu, the irony... I called her a slut and then when she was about to slap me Mingyu appeared and help me. After the bitch he went away he asked me to stay away from Seungcheol and that someone break us apart and he's close to having evidence"

"Are you a rapper ?"

"Yup, if I could dance I would be an idol"

"Does he thinks Sungcheol is the one who broke you two up?"

"But how and why? I didn't even know him back then. I need to speak with him"

"Babe and about the kiss?" Jiho asked me smirking

"It didn't mean anything we were both under the influence. We even made that stupid bet that Hannie spoke about Saturday."

"The kiss must have been good for you to agree with that" she smiled " I told you he was the one who would break your walls"

"But after speaking with Mingyu, I'm afraid that this is all a plan. I'm afraid Jiho, I don't like Seungcheol but I was starting to feel comfortable with him"

"So why not open up with him? He's a nice guy, Hannie always says good things about him."

"I'll think about it. First I need to speak with him about what Mingyu told me"

During class I could only think about Mingyu telling me, if he's right, will that change my hatred for him? It's a fine line between hatred and love, so if the hatred is gone will I feel the love again? When I saw the photos she sent to him, a part of me didn't want to believe that he was capable of cheating on me, Mingyu was the first boy that I felt comfortable enough to tell about my dad and enough to give him all of me. I don't regret anything in our relationship, I only wish I found out the truth sooner or that he was the one who told me.

At lunch, I was waiting for Seungcheol at his class door, Hannie was the first one to leave.

"Hey Ari, are you here for Seungcheol?" I nodded "Dude Ari is here for you, hurry up"

"Thank you for embarrassing me"

"You're welcome" He patted my back

I felt the other students looking at me and whispering, they should just focus on their lives.

"Ari, miss me much?"

"We need to talk." looking straight into my eyes he notice the subject was serious, so he suggested we talk in the gardens in the back of the school, normally the couples go there to have more privacy. This won't help the rumors but I don't care.

"Today Mingyu talked with me" Seungcheol looked at me with a confused look

"He told you something about me. That's why you want to talk..." I nodded " What it is it?"

"He told me to stay away from you and insinuated that you have something to do about our break up. Can you explain to me why he told me that"

"That moth-"

"Cheol..."

"Sorry, me and Mingyu have a strange friendship. In the past he dated a girl I liked and then I heard him talking about her to the boys knowing that I loved her so we ended up fighting, I punched him in the face but he threw me over the benches which cause me to break a leg, that's why I was away from school for a long time"

"That was last year... Mingyu was cheating me with another girl?!"

"You're oblivious when you want to... the girl is you." Did I hear him right?

"How? I only meet you this year."

"Don't you remember in 8 grade a chubby guy, usually seated in the back that was bullied?"

"Cherry?"

"I haven't heard that nickname in years. But yes I was Cherry, the boy that you help many times"

"You left school because the bullying didn't stop. I'm sorry I didn't help"

"Ari, you helped a lot. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here. When I changed schools I lost a lot of weight and the bullying stopped. When I saw you here I was so happy, I could finally thank you for all that you did for me and be your friend. But you didn't recognize me, not that I blame you, I changed a lot since you saw me...I was shy and didn't have the courage to talk to you, I just watch you from afar and that was good for me. When Jiho and Hannie started dating and I saw you with him, I told him and Mingyu about you... worst mistake. After some time Mingyu went after you and later you started dating him, I couldn't see both together so I distance myself from him and Hannie. One day after training I heard him talking with some guys about you and how good you were in...bed. That threw me off and I couldn't control myself anymore and punched him with all my strength."

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you and thank you for standing up for me..." my cheeks are getting hotter and hotter. "Wait Hannie knew?"

"And Jiho"

"That's why she's always talking about you"

"I asked her for help"

"But Cheol-"

"I know you don't like the way I do, but Ari that's why I asked you for a chance. I don't know why Mingyu thinks I'm involved in your breakup, maybe he's lying and trying to manipulate you to get away from me but trust me I wouldn't do anything to hurt you"

"I don't know what to say"

"Just be my friend like you were and don't forget about the cooking lesson today." he stand up cleaning his pants from all the grass "I'm starving, let's go eat something or do you have any more questions?"

"Do you want to make a pineapple pizza?"

"Hell no"

Seungcheol likes me.. I feel some butterflies in my stomach but I don't understand what they are saying, I don't feel ready to like someone right now, although I moved on from Mingyu I just want to focus on my studies.

"You're back" Jiho told while me and Seungcheol sit

"We have a lot to talk about Miss Jiho"

"Wow angry Ari, this is rare. What you did ?" Jun asked us

"He told you... We're even, you didn't tell me you two kissed."

"You kissed?!" Chae and Jun screamed hearing the news

"Good move" Hannie high five Seungcheol

"Now everyone knows... great. It was only a kiss, nothing more. We were drunk"

"You were, I wanted to kiss you" Seungcheol adds

"You're not helping Cheol" I rolled my eyes

"Wait.. do you want me to stay in your house? You have a boyfriend he can stay"

"That's a good idea Jun " Seungcheol nodded

"Nope. He's not my boyfriend and you're staying. You and Jiho"

While eating I felt a hand on my tight, looking sideways and noticing that it was Seungcheol's hand. I slapped him making him laugh.

"After class wait for me, we're going shopping" he murmured

"Shopping?! I'm going"

"For food Chae not clothes"

"And I'm out"

"I thought so" turning back to Seungcheol " Don't be late"