32

After a long day with my mom and Jin, who I might say it's really handsome and pretty awesome. He owns an entertainment company that is doing well.

"I like Jin, your mom was all giggles and chest lines. He makes her happy." Cheol said as he went to the kitchen to make something for us

"Did you see the way he looks at her? He really cares for him and he's handsome" I said giggling

"Yeah I'm more handsome. Have you seen this face?"

"Yes of course. You're the most handsome person. Do you want a trophy?"

"That's actually a good idea, I can put in our living room and in the future I can show to our babies for them to know that their father was pretty good when he was young"

"Our kids will be ashamed of you if you speak like that. At least they will have a cool mom"

"But they are going to have you as a mom" he said looking confused earning him a slap from me on his chest

"I'm cool!"

"Of course, if you consider organizing your wardrobe by colors"

"I'm never organizing your wardrobe again"

"Sorry love, our kids will think of you as the cool mom"

"How many do you want?" I asked him, I think 2 is perfect number.

"One boy and one girl. I always wanted to have one of each. The boy to play with and the girl to be daddy's princess"

"And if we have 2 boys?"

"We just have to keep going until the girl comes out" I open my mouth to respond but he cut me off. " I'm kidding, we can stop when you wish for. The body is yours but I would really like to have a mini you. She would be the most beautiful creature on earth"

"I love you"

"Why all of sudden?"

"Because I can a ready imagine us with a bunch of babies in a big house. You working with your dad and me working at the hospital"

Cheol hugged me closely to his body. Kissing my head " let's change our deal. When I come back we will married and make a baby right that night I don't want to wait any longer. Hannie and Jiho married because they love each other and are sure that won't change... same as us. I love you Ari, I still don't have the ring but please say yes. My love, will you marry me?"

He's the one who makes laugh no matter what. The one who can drive me crazy and the next minute we're acting like it never happened. He's a magician that caught my heart and also my moms, she loves him like a son, but a god one not like Jun. Don't tell him I told this....

My answer only can be

"Yes!" I screamed as I launch myself at him, I was pretty sure of two things in my life. The first being a doctor and the other is that I love Cheol and I don't want anyone else.

"Wow I didn't thought you react like this" he smiled cupping my cheek and the leaned in "I love you baby" he complete his attack with a passionately kiss.

No more words were spoken as we let our bodies do the talking. And let me tell you it was a good and long talk.

Next day I woke up felling like I was dreaming, looked at my side and saw Cheol next to me sleeping soundly with some love marks that made me sure that yesterday really happened.

My phone rang making me immediately answer as I was afraid that the sound would waking him up.

"Hello"

"Hey Jun, be fast Cheol is sleeping"

"Oh sorry I can call you later"

"No, tell me"

"That guy Jaehyun is no good. I saw the way he looked at you and it's not a friendly one. When I met him for the first time I didn't liked him at all... now I think he is a good person unless it comes to girls. He likes to play with them especially if they have boyfriends"

"I'm a big girl, I can say no to him. I told him nothing will happened between us"

"IF you say so Ari, but if you need something call me. Oh your mom called me and Jiho to her house today. You'll be there?"

She probably wants to tell them about Jin, they are like her own children.

"She didn't say nothing to me but I'm pretty sure what it is...I'll spend the day home, I need to study"

After some more talking we both hang up, I didn't except to see Cheol still sleeping now with his arm place on top of me.

I rubb his cheek and gave him a peck before getting off the bed, I tried to but Cheol wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to his side.

"Where you're going?"

"I need to study for a bit since you were sleeping"

"No books, no work, no friends over" he turn us over and now he's on top of me " today is only you and me on a bed the all day"

"No food?" I pouted

"Ok food breaks are allowed but now I want to eat something else" he winked as he went under the covers.

——————————————————

The story is almost over, I believe more 2 or 3 chapter it depends on my imagination, maybe I'll be surprise and it will take a little more 🧐🧐

Hope your enjoying !!