Chapter 11

(QUICK SIDE NOTE SO PLEASE READ: Umm so Mark and Cesar kind of.... well they kind of fuck each other in this one, so if you don't like that stuff, just feel free to skip over this part *PLEASE*. Also, I am really embarrased about writing this, so please don't bring it up in the comments..... apologies to Mr. Alex Kister for even attempting to write this-)

-MARK'S POV-
"WHAT THE?! HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET AWAY?!?!" I immediately grab my gun again and run to where I think he might be. Cesar follows, wielding his pocket knife. I race down the hallway and run to the front door. He isn't there. "Man, I thought he would try to make a break for it. Whatever. Let's keep looking." I turn around to face Cesar. There's one problem though..

Cesar isn't there.

"Cesar? Where'd you go?" I look around to try and find him but he isn't anywhere. Great. Now the guy Cesar thought was harmless probably has him hostage in the bathroom somewhere.
...
In the bathroom...
I race towards the bathroom and try the bathroom door handle. It's locked. Looks like my theory was correct. I try the knob again to no avail. "Shit.." I have no choice but to shoot it. I cock my gun and aim it right at the door handle.

                                     BANG!!

The door handle cracks and shatters to the ground. I kick the door open and... nothing. Just an empty fucking bathroom. "What..?" That's when I notice that the windows open. "OH SHIT." I climb on the toilet and see if I can see anything out of the window. Sure enough, I see the mystery man running down the street. "Shit. Cesar- OH MY GOD, YOU SCARED ME." Cesar is right behind me. He looks confused. "Why are you on the toilet?" He asks. "Oh. I was looking to see if I could find the man. Son of a bitch got away, though. But there's nothing to worry about. I'm sure the police will handle it." I called 911 while Cesar was tying the man up before, so they know what the man looks like now and can arrest him. Cesar holds out his hand. I take it, and he helps me off the toilet. "Thanks, Ces." I say. Cesar sniffles. I assume he's been crying a bit. That really shook me up, so I guess it shook him up as well. He suddenly pulls me into a tight hug and starts to sob into my hoodie. I put my hand on the back of his neck. "Cry it all out, buddy." His aches and shivers fill my body. "Here. You wanna hang out in the living room and watch movies?" I feel him shake his head. "Um... do you wanna eat something?" He shakes his head again. "Do you wanna..... kiss?" I say it as a joke.

Cesar nods.

"Wait, I was just joking, Cesar. I didn't actually mean that." He lifts his head off my hoodie and lets out a quivered sigh. "I... I thought y-you wanted t-to.." He stuffs his face back into my hoodie. I don't know how to respond. "I mean.. I didn't actually think you wanted to kiss me." "Well.. I do, so...." His face is still in my hoodie. "Um.. where are we gonna-" "My house." Cesar lifts his face out of my hoodie and grabs my arm. "Ces, I-" He practically drags me out the front door and throws me into the driver's side of his car. "Are you sure you really want to-" "Mhm. Now, drive please!" I am absolutely astonished on how serious Cesar is about this. I didn't actually think he would want to kiss me again, I mean after last time. But I guess I was dead wrong. Once we reach his house, he takes his house keys out of his pocket and unlocks his front door. Once again, the cats are waiting for us. "Hey, Sugar. Hey, Spice." He flatly greets the cats before pulling me into his bedroom. He throws me onto the bed and walks out of the room. "Uh.." I am left alone with my thoughts. Cesar's mom usually comes back from work at around 7:00, and it's 6:37 right now. I guess Cesar is in such a rush because of the time we have. If Cesar wants to kiss me, he'd better make it quick before I change my mind about all this and sneak out. He comes back in the room holding a box. "What is that?" Cesar doesn't say anything, and puts the box on his bedside table. Cesar has a king-sized bed, and a fairly large room. I don't think he really needs all this, but whatever. I have a queen-sized bed and a small room. I think that would be all one person would need. I crawl over to the bedside table. My face is filled with shock. On the table, right beside me, is a box of large condoms. There is no way in HELL it is ever gonna escalate that far between us. I guess he just brought them in case it ever does get to that point, which it never will. I crawl back to where I was sitting on the bed and put my knees in front of me. Cesar walks to the other side of the room. "What are you--" "Hush, Mark." He then proceeds to take off his shirt. To my surprise, this man is incredibly chiseled, with an six pack lining his stomach. My face instantly turns red, and I cover it with my hands. How the FUCK did he get all that?? Now I just feel like a fatass.
"My mom would never let me have girls over. You know that, Mark?"
Cesar walks to the foot of the bed. I don't take my hands off my face and instead listen to his footsteps.
"She would kill me if I ever had a girl in my bed."
I feel his weight dip the bed down a little bit as he clambers onto it.
"So, that's why I decided to bend the rules.."
Cesar is slowly crawling towards me. I can feel it.
"..and have a boy in my bed instead."
He reaches my knees and slowly parts them. I lift my hands off my face. Cesar has a look on his face that I've never seen before. He looks... really horny. Like, REALLY horny. In the blink of an eye, Cesar slips through my parted knees and goes straight for my lips. I slip into Cesar's kiss. He pushes my legs down so he has more room and kisses me a little rougher. I notice the slight change and just have to address it. "Mm~" I let a tiny moan escape me. It's not like I'm enjoying this..... okay, maybe I am enjoying it, but that's besides the point. What the point really is is how far this is gonna go between us. I really don't want it going too far, but it's too late to really communicate that to Cesar now. He inches down and starts to roughly kiss my neck. "Augh~!" I moan in pleasure. He lets go of me for a second. "I forgot to close the door. Hang on." Cesar climbs off of me and goes to shut his bedroom door. I take this as an opportunity, and take my hoodie and shirt off. He turns back to face me after locking his door.
"Oh~! So, you finally warmed up to me, huh~?" Cesar is trying to seduce me, even though I am clearly REALLY turned on just by looking at him.
"JUST FUCKING KISS ME ALREADY!!~"
I yell. He gets the message and waltzes back to the bed. He pulls me up and kisses me again. We are both sitting up now, so I go ahead and wrap my legs around Cesar's torso. He puts his arms around my neck and begins to ruffle my hair. I lay down and Cesar stays on top of me. I feel like he's the dominant one in this relationship, so I always give him the top. He starts to french me. Ooh, this is new. I french him back, and we continue for a couple minutes. I'll have to admit it, this is the best feeling I've ever felt in my life. Having Cesar on top of me, kissing me like a madman.. It's something I never dreamed of happening. Cesar reaches down to my pants and quickly slides them off. I flip him over and do the same. We are both almost naked, with only boxers remaining on both of us. "UGH~" Cesar pulls away from my mouth. A couple strings of saliva follow. He has to catch his breath for a minute. I swallow what I have in my mouth and lick my lips. Cesar tastes REALLY good, almost like an ice cream sundae. It's hard to describe, but he sort of melts in my mouth when he kisses me.
"Hey, babe~?"
I hear Cesar call me babe. It sounds right coming out of his mouth, so I respond.
"Yeah?"
"What would you do if I fucked you?"
I know I said I didn't want it to get this far, but I just can't help myself anymore.
"I would probably enjoy it~"
Cesar is still panting to catch his breath. I give him a couple moments to think about it.
"Okay. Would you like me to do it now~?"
Cesar bends down and licks the excess spit off my face. His tongue curls around my chin.
"Mm~ yes please!"
Cesar strips my boxers off and climbs off of me. I flip over so he can reach my ass easier. My breathing is really heavy. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Cesar is supposed to be my best friend, not my virginity taker! I hear him drop his boxers. I look back and see Cesar's huge cock. That thing has to at least be eight inches. I actually don't think that'll fit.
"Cesar~ No!~"
He turns to me and sees that I'm looking at his dick.
"What's wrong? Is it too big~?"
He picks it up and stretches a condom over it.
"Yeah.. I don't think it'll fit.."
"Well then, we'll just have to make it fit!"
He slaps the condom on.
"Wha- NGH!~~"
I stifle a scream as Cesar, without warning, shoves his dick into my ass. It's so hard, too.
"COME ON!~"
Cesar screams as well. It sounds like he's having trouble fitting his dick inside me.
"AHH!~"
This hurts, but I'm loving it. Every last second of it.
"OH MY GOD~!!"
Once Cesar fits his dick inside me, he starts to thrust in and out of me.
"CESAR~!"
I feel my eyes slightly cross as he thrusts even harder. I suck air in through my gritted teeth and bite my lip. I let my head fall into the mattress. This may be the end of me.
"FUCK~ AUGH-"
"Honey, I'm home!"
All of a sudden, Cesar stops thrusting and turns to his door. It's still closed, thank God, but his mom's home.
"Oh, shit~" Cesar slowly pulls his cock out of me. I hear it slap against his leg when he fully removes it. "Oh my God, Cesar." I'm speechless. He quickly removes the condom he put on. It's pure white. I remove mine as well. It's almost the same. We throw them in the trash and start getting dressed. "Cesar, that was great." I can't walk, so I have to reach for my stuff. "Thank you! We need to continue this more tonight, huh?" "Mhm~!" I put my hoodie and sweats back on and Cesar puts on one of his many suits. Once he's done with that, he turns to me. "Just stay in here and don't make a sound. My mom will kill both me and you, okay?" "Uh.. yeah." I sit on his bed as he walks out and shuts the door behind him. I flop back onto Cesar's bed. My ass is on fire and I don't think I can even walk anymore. I try to catch my breath and steady my heartbeat, but it's no use. My heart is racing, and I'm practically having to gasp for air. That. Was. Amazing..

               ---END OF PART ELEVEN---