Chapter 15

-CESAR'S POV-
I turn my head and see that Six is staring right at me and Mark. "Uhm.. hi?" Shit. We are screwed. Absolutely screwed. "What are you doing, Cesar? I thought.. you were in the bathroom."
"Oh! Well, I just.. I just..."
I have no words. My mind is pretty much in the gutter. Mark slowly but surely presses me harder against him, as if hinting that he should just do the talking.
"Well, Cesar was cuddling with me when he went to the restroom. But, then..." I can just tell Mark doesn't have anymore excuses. "You guys are fine, you know that right? I don't care if yall cuddle around me or something. I mean, I've seen worse." Mark sighs a sigh of relief. I follow and do the same. "So.. what now?" I ask. "I guess we can just.." "Chill." Six chimes in. "Just chill and watch TV. Yall have had a rough day today. I know because Cesar was really panicked about the sink thing. Just relax and cuddle." "Oh. Okay. Thanks, Six." I say and cuddle up closer to Mark. I rest my head next to his, but put it behind him so he can still see the TV.
"Hey, Mark."
I whisper so Six can't hear anything I'm about to tell Mark.
"Yeah?"
He whispers too.
"Do you think Six would see us kissing?"
I watch as Mark's eyes widen.
"What?! Of course he would."
Mark hisses at me, insinuating he's mad.
"But how though? You see how dead-ass focused he is on the TV? What if I just threw the blanket over your head and we kinda just.. made out?"
"CESAR. I LITERALLY MOAN WHEN YOU KISS ME."
Mark is almost speaking at a normal volume. I see Six getting ready to turn his head to scout out the problem. I put my finger up to Mark's lips and shush him.
"Dude, be quiet. Six might hear you."
"Oh. Sorry."
"Come on. Just one little kiss?"
"Ces, I know how 'oNe liTtLe kIsS' goes. It turns into two little kisses, and then three, and then a whole damn makeout session. I'm not stupid."
"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee~?"
I bat my eyelashes at Mark and include puppy eyes for the maximum effect.
"Ugh. Fine. But ONE. KISS."
Mark turns his head to look at me and presses his lips against mine. I can feel the tension between us fade. Mark then removes his lips from mine a couple seconds later.
"Hey! That wasn't long enough!"
I whisper. Mark nods his head, as if to say, "Oh yes it was." I frustratingly sigh and lay my head back down. How am I gonna do this? I really want Mark to kiss me right now, but I don't want Six to hear or see us. Ooh! I have an idea. I slowly inch myself closer to Mark's head. Once I'm at a good position, I press my lips against his neck. His eyes widen and he looks back at me. I flash him a little smile and begin to slowly and softly kiss his neck. "C-Cesar. Stop it." I ignore Mark and continue, getting a little quicker as time passes. "Mm~." Mark purses his lips and lets a barely noticeable moan escape them. I release from his neck and smirk at him.
"Cesar Rae Torres. Are you fucking kidding me?"
"Nope!"
I then press Mark's wrist up against the couch cushion and kiss him on his lips. He looks a little worried, but closes his eyes in pleasure anyways. I close mine too and slowly start to french him. His breathing is abnormal, coming out in little gasps. "Are you guys okay over there?" Six's voice is suddenly the only thing audible. I stop kissing Mark and manage to pry my lips off his. He gasps for a little breath of air before speaking.
"Y-yeah! We're fine! Just.. watching the show!"
Mark turns back to me and glares. I know he likes it, so there's no point in him trying to hide it. "You little fucker- COME HERE." Mark then wraps his free hand around my neck and makes me kiss him again. Woah. So now Mark thinks he's the one in control. Oh, it's on. As soon as our lips meet, I slip my hand back into Mark's hoodie and caress his chest. Mark gasps, but tries to stay silent. I can tell he's trying really hard not to moan. He wraps his arm tighter around my back and pulls me harder into him. I have no choice but to somehow adjust myself so Mark can have some fun with me as well. I try to communicate to Mark somehow to flip me over so he can be on top of me instead. It's hard always being the dominant one, so I want a trial of being the one on the bottom.
                                        ---
Soon, Mark is on top of me and is pushing me into the couch. At this point, I don't even care of Six is watching us. He can join in if he really wants to. Mark pushes my wrists further into the couch and adjusts his body onto mine. "Okay, you guys are freaking me out." Suddenly, the blanket Mark and I are under comes flying off. We are left just laying there. I stare at Six as his face slowly becomes more and more embarrassed. "Uh- uhm.." Six stutters as Mark lifts his head and sees him. "Can we have our blanket back?" Mark asks. "Y-yeah.." Six throws the blanket back on the two of us. "I'm just gonna.. go take a nap." Six quickly rushes out of the room. Mark suddenly bursts out laughing. He lays his head on my chest and practically wheezes his lungs out. "Dang, Mark. You good?" I giggle. I begin to laugh as well. And just like that, all night is spent goofing off, kissing, and cuddling.

            ---END OF PART FIFTEEN---

(QUICK AUTHORS NOTE: I am so terribly sorry for not consistantly uploading...... as you might know, I have a life outside of fanfics and Wattpad, so I have to attend to some stuff outside of writing aswell. ALSO (if you wanted to know some irrelevant stuff about me) I play clarinet and I'm learning a new piece right now called "La Madre De Los Gatos" if you wanna check it out. I think it sounds really fuckin cool. Im trying to get some juicy shit out for yall, I'm just backlogged when it comes to ideas. So yeah. Bare with me and I'll upload the next part AS SOON AS HUMANELY POSSIBLE!!!! P.S thank you to all of my dearest readers who left comments saying how much they loved my stories. That makes me feel good about what I do☺️ plus I have 2 other fanfics I have to write AND I have to write based off of an idea of a fan💓 ok bye)