Chapter 17 (smut asf)

(DISCLAIMERS!:
-They legit fuck, need I say more?
-also blowjobs bc why not at this point)
--------------------------------------------------------------

-MARK'S POV-
I managed to sneak some items past Cesar which might come in handy. Along with the ribbon and collar, I bought a thing of lube (just in case Cesar gets scared) and some slutty-looking tights. Cesar went to the restroom while I was checking out, so I slipped the two items to the cashier while he was gone. I think that might've been why the total was so damn high.

"Patience, Cesar. Patience.."
I can feel Cesar's growing excitement as he wiggles around in the car seat next to me. I try to calm him by placing one of my hands on his thigh. He simmers down long enough for us to get home. Once we arrive, Cesar eagerly grabs the bags and races inside.
"Cesar, wait!" I call out to Cesar as I try to get out of the car as quickly as I can. I know Cesar hates waiting, so I lock the car door and race into the house. Six is nowhere to be seen. I assume he's taking a nap in the guest bedroom since he isn't anywhere in the living room or kitchen, which is where he usually stays. I notice the bag has been dropped onto the floor. I pick it up and notice that three of the items are missing.
The bunny ears, the tights, and the skirt.
"Oh sweet Jesus. What is this man planning..?"
I sigh and let my worries die down as I try to picture Cesar in a sexy fucking bunny outfit. The thought alone makes my overcoming arousal return. I bite my bottom lip as I feel my pants slowly begin to rise.
Goddamn. What is taking Cesar so long? I start to grow impatient, plotting to just jerk off without him. Then suddenly, he appears.
"Hey, Markie~~"
I freeze in place. My senses go numb as I run my eyes over every inch of Cesar's body. He has his shirt off, which is sexy already, and he has the skirt on. It's really small, only managing to cover the top half of his thighs. He's wearing the tights as well, and they wrap perfectly around his legs as they bring out every small detail I wish I could see all the time. His bunny ears are perked up, with one of them slightly folded at the top. He's standing with his side against the wall, casually playing with a piece of his hair. I can feel my dick ascend further.
"Jesus Ch-Christ, Cesar. Where did you get all that?"
Cesar slowly walks towards me, the skirt bobbing up and down with every movement he makes.
"Oh, I guess I was just born with it. But I don't feel complete yet."
Cesar arrives in front of me and gently pulls my hoodie down so I can lean down to his level.
"Wh-why don't you feel complete yet?"
I know what's coming next. My erection doubles as I stutter, trying to hold back a lengthy moan.
"Because I don't have you inside me~"
Cesar then gives a big tug on my hoodie, pulling me into him. Our lips don't quite connect, but they're pretty damn close.
"So.. what do you say, Mark?~"
I feel Cesar rub his thigh slowly across my erection. There is no way he didn't feel it that time.
"Y-yeah.."
My eyelids flutter as I continue to try and stop myself from moaning. Cesar takes my hand and guides me into the bedroom. He lays me down gently onto the bed and starts to unzip my pants. My breathing increases, as I grab a pillow and moan into that. Cesar sees and quickly snatches the pillow.
"Uh uh! I wanna hear ALL the pretty little noises that come out of you~!"
Cesar smiles at me before aggressively ripping my pants off. My legs spread open as to adjust to the sudden freedom. I scoot further onto my queen-sized mattress as Cesar crawls onto me. He sits on my thighs as he slowly starts to play with the waistband of my boxers.
"Go on! Moan for me!"
Cesar's cute tone is starting to mess with my head. I guess I'll just give him what he wants.
"Augh~! C-Cesar! Please..- FUCKing t-take your skirt off~"
"Yes, sir!"
Cesar puts on a show for me as he climbs off my thighs and slowly slides the tights and skirt off his body. He is now completely naked, except for the bunny ears. I see his enormous load and blush profusely.
"Sh-shit~!"
I moan again, which makes Cesar walk back over to me. He bites the waistband of my boxers and slides my boxers down my legs until they're completely off. I watch as he starts to blush as he sees me too.
"Ooh, I have an idea!"
Cesar then props me up onto the bed and straddles my waist. My dick grazes his entry point.
"O-ooh~ ahh.. C-Ces, are you- suuuurre.. you wanna-.. d-do this- hAh~"
Cesar starts to tease me as he gently licks up and down my neck. His tongue touches one of my sensitive areas, which makes me tense up. He stops for a second before biting, sucking, and licking as much as he can on the spot, leaving a dark hickey. My body twitches and jerks, enjoying the sudden feeling. Cesar then removes his lips from my neck and connects with my mouth. His tongue tangles with mine as his clutch on my hoodie tightens. Suddenly, he stops everything he's doing and gets up off of me. I sit up as well, as I was really close to just slamming him down onto my cock.
"What happened, baby?"
Concern rings in my voice as Cesar sighs.
"I just.. I don't wanna be the dominant one. The truth is, you're a really good kisser and you have that ability to fuck me until I can't move. You just don't do it because I always fuck you first. So, I'm letting you have a free day."
Cesar licks his lips and crawls back onto the bed. He faces me and lifts my chin so we make eye contact.
"Do whatever your dirty little ass wants to me~."
Before he can even finish his sentence fully, I grab his waist and pull him back into me.
"KHH~"
Cesar, clearly taken by surprise, falls into my kiss and lets his tongue dance with mine. We pull apart a few seconds later, only a couple strings of saliva tying us together.
"Lay down, bitch."
I am slightly startled by the force in my tone, but Cesar complies, laying down with his wrists above him. I then crawl over to him and spread his legs.
"Ahh~"
Cesar moans as I begin to tease him, running my fingers across his pleasure zone.
"J-JEsus~ M-mMark! Just FUCK Me alreAdy!!~"
I take a couple moments before aggressively sliding my dick into Cesar.
"OH~ MARK! AHhhH~~"
Cesar tries to talk, but can't due to several inches being inside him. I look at him for consent to move. He quickly nods his head while swiveling his hips. I then begin to gently thrust into Cesar. My dick hits a spot inside Cesar that makes him go absolutely batshit crazy.
"aHH! R-RIGHT THERE, MASTER!!~"
Cesar calling me 'Master' sounds really kinky, but I just roll with it as I continue to shove my dick into Cesar's tight ass. I then shove my entire length into his ass and thrust harder.
"Ahh~ you like that?"
I ask. Cesar starts to drool, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as he nods. I thrust harder into him, earning an uncontrollable moan and a couple twitches. Cesar bucks his hips and thrusts against me, which turns me on to the max.
"I-I think I'm gonna cUM! C-CESAR!~"
I moan his name as I feel myself nearing my climax. I can feel him reaching his too, as he grabs by hoodie and tugs sharply at it.
"maS-TER! CUM ALL YOU W-WANT! AHHH~~"
Cesar's mouth closes as he tries to stop himself from reaching his own orgasm.
"E-enough playing arOUND-.. CESAR!~ s-shIT!"
I feel myself reach my climax, quickly filling Cesar to the brim with my hot seed. He squirms and jerks around like this is his last chance to ever move. He's a moaning mess and I try to hold in my slight laughter. I think he's had enough though, as his eyes are starting to roll back into his head, which does not look hot on him.
"Ghh~"
Cesar lets out one last moan as I slowly pull my dick out of him. Our bedsheets are pretty much ruined, already staining with my cum.
I listen to Cesar's heavy breathing for a moment before I sit down next to him and gently stroke his cheek with my thumb. He seems really tired, sweat beads dripping off his forehead as he pants. His arms are basically glued above him, gripping tightly to the sheets. I take his hand and gently squeeze it. His head turns to me as a drop of drool falls out of his mouth and onto the bed sheets.
"Hey, I'm sorry I went that rough. Are you okay?"
I'm genuinely concerned for Cesar, as he is bright red and apparently unable to move his body.
"Y-yeah. It's just.. I've never EVER gotten.. *pant pant* f-fucked like that before."
Cesar spits out words in between his panting.
"Well, I was kind of thinking.."
"*pant pant* thinking.. about what?"
"If you wanted, I could.. give you a blowjob.."
The offer comes out of nowhere. As soon as I say it, I slap my hands over my mouth. Cesar jerks up and supports his upper body on his arms behind him. He wobbles as he tries to keep his balance.
"Are you.. FUCKING JOKING?"
Cesar's tone makes me worry, like I've just offered to do the wrong thing. I turn my head away from him to avoid his gaze.
"Y-yeah.. I just thought it'd be fun. But nevermind, since you don't wanna-"
I am stopped mid-sentence as Cesar yanks my hood and causes me to fall backwards onto his chest. I can hear his racing heartbeat.
"Who said... I didn't want you to~?"
Cesar lets me lay on his chest for a couple more seconds before letting go of my hood so I can get up. Cesar scoots to the back of the bed so he can sit up as he eagerly spreads his legs, waiting for me. I take a couple deep breaths, as I know Cesar's cock is probably going to ruin my throat, before crawling over to Cesar and laying between his legs. I spread his thighs and gently place his cock into my mouth. It's decently hard, twitching at every motion of my mouth. A pleasured moan comes out of Cesar as I begin to lick at the tip. Along with the hardness, I can also feel that he is pretty damn close to releasing anyways. I use my saliva as lube as I slowly sides a couple inches into my mouth.
"A-ahh.. right there.. Mm~"
Cesar continues to moan as I tease him, running my hands up and down his thighs. Suddenly I feel myself gag.
"MMP-"
My eyes widen as I begin to choke. Cesar looks down at me with concern in his eyes.
"Oh shit! Are you okay?"
I attempt to nod, but it just makes his dick get shoved further down my throat.
"AHH~ mARK! P-PLEASE tell me you're oKAY-~"
I'm choking harder now, but Cesar is really seeming to enjoy it. As my throat begins to get used to the length, I stop choking as much. Cesar is no longer worried about me, and is wiggling around and moaning like there's no tomorrow. Tears start streaking down my face as the gagging made my eyes well up.
"fuCK! AUGH~~"
He sure does love this. I come up for air by slowly pulling my head off of his dick. His hands are on my back, so I can't rise fully up.
"Wh...why'd you stop?" Cesar asks.
"Oh, I just wanted to know if you could.. face-fuck me instead?"
Cesar gets this huge grin on his face before softly shoving me back into him. He neatly grinds against my throat, careful not to choke me again. I let myself just relax as Cesar is being so gentle with me, I feel like I can just fall asleep. His grip suddenly tightens though, as his hand comes up and grabs a chunk of my hair.
"Is.. is it okay if I do that~?
I nod on Cesar's dick as he pushes my head further down onto it. I can feel it slink down my throat even more.
"Mmm~.."
My attempt at a moan is semi-successful, but it gets Cesar to almost reach his climax.
"AhhHH~! M-MArk! fasTER, PLEASE!!~~"
He suddenly thrusts harder and faster than before, causing his load to be shoved further down my throat than ever before. He struggles to spit out another sentence, but after a couple tries, he succeeds.
"I-I'M GONNA~"
And just after he moaned that sentence, I feel a warm substance fill my mouth. It tastes salty, almost like I swallowed a cup of salt water. But, it's in a good way. I bob my head up and down on him a couple more times before lifting my head again. I can feel Cesar's semen spilling down the sides of my mouth.
"You okay?"
Cesar has tears pouring down his face. I guess he's never experienced this before. He waits a couple moments just catching his breath before suddenly pulling my hoodie again and making me lay on top of him. My head is on his chest, which is covered in sweat. His heart is racing, and his lungs are working overtime as he almost suffocates.
"That... that was.. amazing, Mark."
"Really?"
"Yeah. You're.. you're somethin' else."
"Why, thank you servant."
I call Cesar 'servant', teasing him on what he called me while I went down on him.
"Shut up."
I wrap my arms around Cesar's waist and hold him close to me.
"You wanna just chill tonight? Like, watch a couple movies with Six or something?"
"Y-yeah. Thank you.. so much, babe."
"You're very welcome. Let me just get some new clothes first, heh."

                ---END OF PART SEVENTEEN---

Word Count: 2442