Chapter 16 (slight smut)

(QUICK WARNINGS IF YOU WANT EM)
- Mark jerks off lol
- Rough kissing
- Sex storessss
- Cesar uses Mark's full name bc he's mad
- Dirty thoughts & talk

--------------------------------------------------------------

-MARK'S POV-
I let my eyes flutter open to see Cesar, sprawled out on top of me while I'm on my back. He has his head right by my neck, and his legs are practically between mine. He also has both his arms hugging my back. A little droplet of drool is hanging out of his mouth. I guess he's sleeping well. I yawn and stretch a little before pulling myself out of bed. It takes a minute though, since I have to pry Cesar off of me. He doesn't wake up or move at all. One thing about Cesar is he can be a really heavy sleeper when he wants to be. Other times, he could wake up to a fucking creak in the floor. I exit the room and walk into the kitchen. "Good morning, Mark!" Six is standing at the counter, making pancakes. He has an apron on that was meant for Cesar's use when he's cooking. It has five little bunnies sitting in a field with Easter eggs for some reason. "Morning." I stretch my arms over my head and sit down at the counter on a barstool. Six flips the pancake in the pan and starts to cook the other side.
"So, uh.. about yesterday.."
"Oh, that? I pretty much have forgotten about it! I know you guys dearly love each other, so if it means that I have to sit through a couple kisses, it's fine with me. It's how you guys show your love, after all."
Six continues to go on a rant about how he admires me and Cesar's feelings for each other. I decide to tune him out, considering he isn't saying anything remotely interesting. I turn my head away from Six to hear Cesar walking into the kitchen.
"Buenos dias, mi amor! Good morning!"
Cesar's Spanish comes out and I can't help but blush.
"Morning my--"
I stop dead in my sentence. Cesar is topless, and his chiseled as fuck abs are showing. I gasp as I feel a decently-sized erection build up in my pants. I try to pat it down, but it's no use. Cesar has no way of seeing it, however, because it's hidden underneath the table.
"Uh-.. uhm.. c-come sit down, Cesar."
I gesture for him to come sit next to me at the counter. He walks over and plops onto the stool next to me. He then swoops me up into an unexpected hug. I quickly react by narrowly making my boner miss Cesar's thigh. One touch of that and it's all over. He notices that I tense up as he hugs me. He releases me from his grip and runs his thumb across my cheek.
"What's wrong? You seem.. stressed."
"Oh, really?- uh. Its n-nothing just-.."
I can feel my dick rise even further as I stare into Cesar's beautiful brown eyes. Six notices my profuse stuttering and turns to look at me as well.
"I-I just..- need to use the b-bathroom! Yeah, yeah that's it. I'll-.. I'll be right b-back!"
I quickly get up from my chair and race out of the room. Cesar's worried glance stays put on his face. I hear Six mutter words of slight concern to Cesar.
"Shit, shit, shit. CALM DOWN."
My pants begin to become increasingly uncomfortable as my growing erection refuses to stop. Instead, it becomes more persistent, a giant lump showing in my pants. If Cesar saw that, he'd--
Just thinking about Cesar makes the whole thing double in size.
"Oh my God~"
I slightly moan as it brushes against my pants, sending a lovely sensation up my spine. I guess I have no choice. I have to do something about this.
I rush to my bedroom and quietly close the door. Since both Six and Cesar think I'm in the restroom, I have to be extra careful. I quickly jump onto the bed and press my back against the bed frame. I start to unzip my pants and swiftly pull them off.
The relief hits, as my dick no longer feels as restricted as before. Those pants really just got in the way. I gently start to massage the lump in my boxers.
"Ahmm~"
I allow myself to moan, just not too loud for the fear of Six and Cesar accidentally hearing. I continue to palm my enormous boner before deciding 'fuck it' and take my boxers off as well. Thank God I have some lotion in my closet.

(DON'T ASK ME WHY MARK JUST HAS A RANDOM BOTTLE OF LOTION IN HIS CLOSET I DON'T KNOW OKAY IM KINDA EMBARASSED TO WRITE THIS ALREADY SO JUST ROLL WITH IT--)