Chapter 20 (sad fluff)

-SIX'S POV-
I've just finished an episode of South Park, and I'm laughing my ass off when I hear a moan come from Mark's room. I would usually just dismiss it, but this time it sounds.. juicy. Like something good is going on.
"Hmm... should I?"
My conscience tries to stop me from going, but fails as I walk over to Mark's door. I press my ear against it, to better amplify the sounds going on in there.
.
..
...
So far, I hear nothing.
....
.....
                                      BANG!!

I am instantly hit with a wave of pain coming from my nose.
"AUGH! FUCK!"
I clutch my nose as I feel a liquid begin to glide out of it. I remove my hand to see that its covered in black. Blood.
"I'm so sorry! Did I hit you with the door?"
I then see Cesar standing in front of me trying to pry my hand off my nose so he can inspect it.
"Yeah. You did."
I've calmed down a little as Cesar guides me to the bathroom. I hover my head over the sink and slowly remove my hand. Blood begins rushing out of my nose and into the sink.
"Shit. That looks bad. MARK! WE NEED TISSUES!"
"ON IT!"
Mark screams from another room as, I assume, he goes to get tissues for me.
"Did I really hit you that hard? Also, why were you even outside our door in the first place?"
Cesar's sudden inquiry has me scared for my life.
"Uh.. because..."
I struggle to find an excuse. Cesar smirks and walks away. He probably knows why I was doing that. God, I'm such an idiot..

                      -MARK'S POV-
Cesar just yelled at me to get tissues. Of course, I get them for him because if I don't, then he'll probably smite me for it. I think he hit Six's nose with the door by the sounds of it. I grab a tissue box and race to the bathroom where Six and Cesar are. Six is standing above the sink, letting his nose blood drip into it. Cesar, on the other hand, has his arm around his back and is quietly talking to him.
"I've got the tissues."
I hold the box out to Cesar and he grabs it. He pulls one out and offers it to Six, who takes it without hesitation. He shoves it into his nose as the blood soaks into them.
"How hard did you even hit him?"
"I didn't mean to, Mark! I just swung open the door and he was kinda... there."
Cesar plasters a guilty look on his face. He must be telling the truth.
"Okay. Are you okay on your own, Six?"
Six turns to me as he tries to clean the blood out of the sink.
"Oh yeah! I'm fine."
I give him a thumbs up and gently tug on Cesar's arm, beckoning him to come out with me. He grips onto my arm and follows me back to my-.. OUR bedroom. He sits down on the bed and I sit down next to him. His legs are out in front of him, so I take the opportunity to drape my legs across his. He giggles slightly as our legs intertwine with each other. Cesar then puts an arm around my shoulder and pulls me close to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on mine.
"Mark, I love you so much."
"I love you too, Ces."
Cesar then reaches up and begins to lightly fiddle with my hoodie strings. He twirls them around his index and middle finger while lightly pulling on them.
"Are you still tired?"
I get the feeling I know why Cesar is asking this question. Well, I guess I'll just tell him the honest truth.
"No. Not really."
"Okay. Good. So I can do something without you getting upset with me?"
I stare into Cesar's eyes as he gazes quizzically at me. God, I love him so fucking much.
"Mhm. Do whatever you want." Cesar slyly smiles at my words of consent.
"Whatever I want?~"
"Whatever you want~"
Cesar ruffles my hair before grabbing a chunk of it and pulling me into him. One of his hands lands on my cheek, while the other holds me in place by my back. Both my hands are resting around his waist.
"Mm~"
I moan at the taste of him. For some reason, Cesar always seems to have a hint of wine in his mouth, although I don't even know if he drinks wine. He also tastes abundantly of cinnamon. Our lips press firmer into each other as Cesar wraps his hand around my neck and pulls me into him closer. I untangle my legs from his as Cesar pushes me down onto the bed. He crawls on top of me and removes his lips from mine. He places his forehead on mine as he stares dreamily into my eyes.
"Hehe, I love you~"
I chuckle and give Cesar a small peck on the lips.
"I love you too~"
Suddenly, a loud rumble of thunder outside shakes the room, scaring the living fuck out of me.
"AHH!! SWEET JESUS, THAT WAS LOUD."
Cesar climbs off of me and sits down on the bed. I know from prior experience with him that Cesar is extremely afraid of thunderstorms. Normal rain? Perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with normal rain. But rain with thunder and lightning? It has Cesar scared stiff. He brings his knees to his chest and lays down to curl up into a ball as another loud boom occurs.
I hear Cesar whimper in his little ball as he tightens himself even further together.
"Shh, Cesar. It's okay. It's alright, baby. I'm here."
I scoot over to Cesar and put my arm around his small, shrunken body. He tightens his arms further around him. I can hear his small whimpers as he starts to cry beside me.
"Here."
I gently place my arms underneath Cesar and lift him up onto my lap. As soon as he touches my thighs, Cesar releases himself from his ball and throws himself into me. One of his arms wrap around my shoulder and the other goes around my waist. He begins to sob into my chest as a strike of lightning lights up the room. As I continue comforting him, Six walks into our room unannounced. He takes one look at Cesar and joins me on the bed.
"Cesar? What's wrong?"
Cesar sniffles in response. I mouth to Six 'scared of weather' and he immediately understands.
"Oh.."
Six joins me in comforting Cesar by leaning over me and hugging him.
"It's alright, Cesar. Mark and I are both here for you."
"Hngh.. *sniff*"
Cesar tries to reply, but it's no use because he's crying too hard. The rain pounds on the window as the wind begins to pick up.
"Oh, Ces. Honey. Look at me."
Cesar waits a second before softly shaking his head against my chest.
"Look at me, please. Please, Cesar."
Slowly, Cesar lifts his head to look at me. His eyes are bright red and extremely puffy. It almost looks like he's high. His face is also streaked with tears.
"It's okay, Cesar. You're okay. The thunder can't hurt you in here."
Cesar's crying ceases slowly, as he tries to make himself agree with me by nodding his head. I really hope my soft voice is comforting him, even if it's just a little bit.
"If you'd like, I'll let you pick the movie we watch tonight if that'll make you feel better!"
Six suggests movies to try and get Cesar to cheer up. Thank God it works, as Cesar lets out a little chuckle before wiping his face with his sleeve.
"Y-yeah. It.. it would."
Although his voice is shaky, Cesar manages to choke out a response. I shoot Six a 'thank you' look as Cesar slowly lets go of me. He's still leaning against me, but his arms are no longer around me.
"Th-thank you.. Mark."
Cesar nuzzles his face into my chest one last time before lifting himself off of me. His crying is no longer there, and his shaking is a little better. He smiles at Six, a kind gesture to let him know that he can leave now. Six gets the hint dropped and leaves the room, but not before waving to both Cesar and I. We sit with each other for a second before I just have to ask.
"Hey. Why.. why are you so afraid of thunderstorms?"
Cesar looks at me, speechless, for a moment before finally saying something.
"Oh, uh.. I.. I actually have no clue. It started when I was around five years old. I guess just the loud noises and bright stuff scared me. And I guess it also scarred me, since I'm still like that today."
Cesar shrugs his shoulders after completing his reply. I just stare at him wordlessly, trying to comprehend everything he just dumped on me.
"Shit. Well, at least you're okay now."
I gently place a kiss on Cesar's forehead and watch as his face lights up.
"Can we watch a movie now?"

            ---END OF PART TWENTY---