Chapter 24 (smut again TwT)

(Warningsssssss:
- HORNY Mark
- Tongue kissing and shit
- They uh.. jerk each other off...
ANYWAYS so yeah have fun with this one folks)

-MARK'S POV-
Fuck, I'm horny. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. Taking the shower with Cesar was HELLA hard, since I couldn't just turn around and push him against the wall (which is what I wanted to do). I mindlessly scroll through my Instagram feed, not even paying attention to what shows up. All I can think about right now is lustful thoughts about Cesar. You know what? Fuck it. I turn off my phone and put it face-down on my bedside table. I get up off of my bed and tighten my towel a little before thinking about what Cesar said. I'm pretty sure he told me that he was going to be in the living room. Perfect. As I'm walking to the living room, I feel a sensation creep into my mind. Hunger. Hunger for Cesar's taste, his touch, everything about him I want. Right. Now.
I reach the living room and see Cesar, a peaceful look strewn across his face as he watches a program on TV. Six is nowhere to be seen, so I come up with a plan on what to do to Cesar while he's away.
...
Coming up with a plan, I walk across the living room to Cesar's couch. He spots me almost instantly, a smile brightening his face.
"Hey, Mark! Wanna watch TV with me?"
I don't respond and continue to walk towards him.
"Uh.. Mark? You okay, hun?"
Still no response comes out of my mouth. I reach the spot where Cesar is laying and tower over him.
"Ma-"
I put my index finger up to Cesar's mouth, shutting him up further. I then swing my leg across Cesar's waist and get up onto him. Now in a straddle, I lean down to Cesar's face and softly start to kiss him. He doesn't resist me, which is a good thing, and he allows me to scoot further onto his lap. I let small, needy-sounding moans escape me as Cesar wraps his arms around my back onto my ass. This position is perfect for what I'm about to do.

                      -CESAR'S POV-
Mark just randomly came into the living room and started kissing me. I mean, I'm not mad. It just.. took me by surprise, is all. He sounds really needy for some reason, moaning every chance he gets. I guess he just had a horny attack and decided to take it out on me. His hands slide from my face to the sides of my head as he props himself up off of me, panting lightly.
"I wanna try some new stuff. Is that okay?"
Mark asks for my consent, which I gladly give by nodding my head. But it leaves me wondering.. what is this 'new stuff' he's talking about?
"Thank you, sweetheart. Now, open your mouth."
Mark's words take me by surprise.
"Wha-"
"Open your mouth, Cesar. Or do you want me to open it for you?"
Mark places his hand on my chin, his thumb teasing at my bottom lip. I don't particularly want to see the rough side of Mark right now, so I do as I'm told and open my mouth for him.
"Okay. Now close your eyes."
I fold my eyelids shut, but keep my mouth open. My hands slowly start to move on their own, massaging Mark's ass softly. Suddenly, I feel something long and wet enter my mouth.
"Hng-"
I try to make a noise, but the thing doesn't move. Then, in that moment, I hear Mark make a desperate-sounding noise. It seems a lot.. closer than earlier. Wait..

IS THAT HIS FUCKING TONGUE?!?!?

If my eyes were open right now, they would be wide and my pupils would be microscopic. I frantically squirm under Mark as I feel his tongue lower deeper into my mouth. Mark mutters out a moan that resembles the words "suck it". I hesitate, but decide to comply as I close my lips around his tongue. Mark then gently starts to bob his head up and down at a small pace, making sure I'm comfortable with what's going on right now. It almost feels like when he was giving me a blowjob. The head bobbing, I mean. A wet squelching sound emerges from my mouth as Mark bobs his head at a faster pace. He moans once again as the sucking sound gets louder than before. I can tell he's having a little trouble with staying above me by the way his arms seem to quiver at the sides of my head. I continue sucking, Mark's tongue plopping in and out of my mouth. His moaning increases as my lips tighten, slowing down his speed. I, too, find myself moaning at the moment, as my hands rub circles on Mark's ass cheeks. Shit, this feels divine. And, just as fast as the moment started, it ends. Mark pops his tongue out of my mouth and we lock eyes. He gently bites his bottom lip in embarrassment as he stares at me.
"Was that.. was that okay?"
"Y-yeah.. I think it was.."
I then realise my hands are still on Mark's ass. I quickly pull them away and lay them down at my sides. Mark gets up off of me and pretends to dust himself off.
"Well, I'll be in the bedroom if you want to continue things!"
He walks out of the room, slightly strutting in victory. I smack my lips as Mark's taste left a trace in my mouth. Tastes like.. coffee and chocolate. Good thing I love both of those. I look down at my towel to see it raised at least two inches off of me due to the raging boner I got during that.
I make the decision that, since no one is in here to watch or judge, I can slowly and softly take care of my boner. Just as long as I don't make too much noise. I slink my hand down to my towel and gently place it on my dick. It twitches at the touch. Then, I slowly maneuver my hand around it, letting out soft moans and whines as I do. Even though this feels good already, I kind of wish Mark was here with me, doing the same thing. Don't get me wrong, it feels amazing already, it's just.. Mark could do it so much better. I release my hand and walk back to the bedroom, the fire between my legs is enough to keep me going. I swing open the bedroom door to see Mark just laying on the bed, scrolling on his phone. No longer does he have the towel on, and is completely showing off what he has.
"Oh, Cesar! You're back! Come to be my little.. plaything again?~"
I slyly watch as Mark's dick ascends from his own words. Him calling me a 'plaything' is enough for me to cum right here, right now. Instead, however, I hold myself back as I walk to the bed and climb in with Mark.
"You don't have to leave your towel on, ya know. Plus, I would love to see your little boner you've got going on right now~"
I feel his hands begin to fiddle with the towel wrapped loosely around my waist. Yeah, Mark is definently in heat right now. He has never been this flirtatious and open about the things he wishes he could say all the time. I guess now is the time for him to let it all out.
"Hehe, you're really fucking hot when your hair's wet. I might just let you pound into me tonight~"
This is just enough to make Mark whine with desperation as he gives one last tug at my towel before yanking it off. My erection is revealed, throbbing and dripping from Mark's words. His is pretty damn close to looking like mine, except he isn't as far as I am from cumming. Drop after drop of precum spills out of Mark's dick as he leans in to kiss me, running his hand up and down it as he does. I decide to do the same, putting my hand in a cylinder shape and rubbing down and up on my dick. Mark then disconnects, a string of spit hanging onto our lips. He looks down at what I'm doing and pulls his hand off of his dick.
"Here, hun. Stop doing that for a second."
I follow his orders, dropping my hand and letting my cock fall out of my grip..

                      -MARK'S POV-
Cesar drops his dick at my command, and allows it to stay stiff between his legs. I do the most malicious thing, replacing his hand with mine as I wrap my fingers around his arousal. Cesar gasps, not expecting what I just did. He quickly recovers, however, and does the same with mine. He slides his hand onto my dick and, at the same time, we proceed to start jerking each other off. I can tell I'm much closer to cumming than Cesar is, his feeling a little softer than mine as I stroke up and down his length. Soft whines and desperate pleas to go faster escape Cesar's lips, the words dissolving into the air as I fulfill his requests. Our hands simultaneously pump each other as we moan and beg even louder. I'm surprised that Cesar isn't begging on his hands and knees right now. I drape my free hand around his neck and drag him to meet my lips. Our moans get absorbed as we scoot even closer to each other, our thighs now practically on top of one another. We try the tongue sucking thing again and luckily it works, Cesar shoving his tongue into my mouth this time. My constant sucking and hand movements are enough to make both of us burst at the same time. Letting out one last moan, both Cesar and I... well.. ya know. Burst. Long story short, cum is left all over us and we have no choice but to take a second shower just to wash it off.
Cesar climbs in the bed as I scroll down one last time through my feed before putting my phone down on the bedside table. He scoots over to be and gently kisses my cheek.
"Thank you.. for earlier."
Cesar speaks in a low soft tone just loud enough for my ears and my ears alone to hear.
"Oh, no problem! I was pretty horny and I guess I just... took it out of your little fragile, weak, skinny body."
I tease Cesar as I trace circles on the center of his chest. He sits up a little straighter and glares me in the face.
"Wanna say that again, asshole?" I sense a challenge.
"Your FRAGILE, WEAK, SKI-"
And before I can even finish my teasing, Cesar swoops me into another rough kiss..

      ---END OF PART TWENTY-FOUR---

(Word Count: 1840)