Manolo's First Bull Fight

(POV:Reader)

Cutting the rope down, all the animals rushed to leave. I rode one of the pigs holding on tightly so I wouldn't fall off. It was almost like riding a horse, except squishier and smaller. The pig and I rushed through the streets with Manolo and Joaquin following close behind us.

People rushed to move out of the way and others yelled in surprise. As we entered the town square, I saw my father standing there with his 'mighty warriors' in our way. My father stood there yelling angrily at me while the warriors ran away.

-"Y/n, what have you done now?" since he had not moved the pigs almost ran into him causing him to lose balance and fall over. Manolo and Joaquin went flying into the baskets of fruit, in attempts to get out of the way.

What we had not seen was the weird scary looking hog that had now made its way to us. Chickens ran out of the way, people gasped in surprise and Joaquin ran forward stopping the hog from crashing into my father.

Manolo took a ladies scarf and turned a horrendous moment into his first ever 'bull' fight. I tapped my eyes but peaked every once in a while I watched Manolo fight the 'bull'. Once the fight was over dad marched over to me and I prepared for the worst.

-"Y/N!!!!"

-"I'm sorry, papá, I didn't mean to..."

-"Manolo's guitar..." I picked up the crushed guitar holding it as dad yelled.

-"Y/N! This rebellious nonsense end's NOW!"

-"You are going to become a proper lady!"

-"What? Why?"

-"Because I said so!"

-"I'm sending you to Spain!"

-"The sister at the Convent of the Perpetual Flame of Purity, will straighten you out"

-"What!" Joaquin and Manolo yelled in surprise.

-"But I..."

-"No! It's been decided! Now, go home!" I ran home, I didn't want to go. I didn't want to leave my friends.

(A/N):

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

I might not be able to update tomorrow but we'll see!

Bye!