Belonging

(POV:Reader)

I walked through the dimly lit hall that led to the private box. The mumbling voices of people were heard as I got closer.

-"I'm sorry Papa"

-"Do not make it worse by apologizing, a Sanchez never apologizes!" Mr. Sanchez spoke strictly and rough.

-"If being a bullfighter means...means killing the bull, well, then I'm no bullfighter"

-"No, you are no Sanchez..." with that said Manolo's father left with his grandma.

'He had no right to say that!' I thought to myself, I wanted to go down there and give him a hug, I felt so bad. His father almost seems as bad as mine, all mine cares about is Joaquin's battles and his army.

A soft string melody interrupted my thoughts. It was Manolo, he was playing...I missed the lovely sound of him playing the guitar. I felt like staying to listen to the song, but also knew it wasn't my place.

-"Oh, Y/n..." 'Well, now I have to stay' I thought while standing near the chairs.

-"When you were here before"

-"Couldn't look you in the eye"

-"You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry"

-"But I'm a Creep!"

-"I'm a Weirdo!"

-"What am I doing here?"

-"I don't belong here"

I felt even worse now, Manolo seemed more lonely than I was, I thought Joaquin and him had stayed close...but I was wrong. And the pressure he was under, to honor his family name seemed like too much.

-"I don't belong here!"

-"I don't belong..." he sang the last line quietly.

-"Manolo..." I whispered.

-"Y/N!" father was calling me, and as much as I didn't want to leave I had to.

I walked out with a guilty feeling in me. I wanted to help Manolo but considering how it was my first day back, dad would probably not leave my side.

-"Come on, mija, we have a party to get to," my father said as we walked to the house.

-"Party?"

-"Yes...to...uh...welcome you home!" I simply nodded and we walked home.

(A/N):

So, I'm thinking that I'll be able to update everyday except Wednesday's and Friday's, it gets hard on those days since I get really busy, but I'll think about it and let you guys know what I decide.

Bye!