Mamá?

(POV:Writer(Me))

Manolo was tossed once again into the sky and landed on the third float. Three piñata floats were gonna crush him but they backed up.

-"Of Course!" Manolo exclaimed as he realized the scene.

-"It's Luis 'El Super Macho' Sanchez!" Luis walked to him proudly as he explained his 'famousness'.

-"I was famous for fighting three bulls at once!"

-"One bull is for Cowards!"

-"Grandpa...it's me, Manolo!" he chuckled as he spoke.

-"Manolo?" he nodded as a 'yes'.

-"I'm so happy to see you!" he then slapped Manolo and began to scold him.

-"Why you disgrace the family name?!"

-"Play the guitar? You couldn't finish ONE BULL?!"

-"You are a clown!" a clown appeared behind him, honking a little horn.

-"Sorry, cousin chucho" grandpa Luis apologized and moved Manolo closer to him, and whispered.

-"Welcome Home, mijo!"

-"You mother will be very happy to see you" Manolo's expression changed as he realized he would finally see the other person he was so desperate to find one day.

-"Mamá?" Manolo walked to the edge of the float and jumped to the next one, walking and admiring his surroundings. He climbed up the stairs and found his mom dancing at the beat of the music.

-"Manolo?" his mother gasped at the sight of him.

-"Mamá!"

-"Manolo!" she laughed happily, as they both ran to the center to give each other a hug.

-"I missed you so much," Manolo sighed out.

-"Ay, mijo, it's been like a hole in my heart...I've waited so long for you"

-"But not long enough!" she pushed him away.

-"What-What are you doing here?!"

-"I'm here to be reunited with...with the love of my life"

-"Your going to love Y/n, mamá"

-"I'm sure I will," she said with a soft smile.

-"Manolo, you look just like your father, so handsome you turn out" she caressed his face.

-"I became a bullfighter, just like you wanted" she backed away from him, once again.

-"Me? Are you crazy? Haven't you learned anything from your family's history?"

-"What? But dad said..."

-"Ay, that Carlos...espera cuando llegue, que mal le ira"

-"Come on, mijo!" she pulled him to the stairs and announced him, as they climbed down to greet all his family.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!