Proposal

(POV:Reader)

I slid down the banister holding in my giggles as much as I could. I jumped off and walked forward looking at the guitar I had given Manolo so long ago. That is until I stopped from a shiny thing that was held up to me. It was a ring...

-"Joaquin" I said in shock, nervous on what he was doing

-"Eh?" my father questioned happily.

-"W-What are you doing?" I asked, but internally not wanting to hear his reponse.

-"Y/n" he began as he got down on one knee.

-"Uh, will you..."

-"Will you marry me?"

-"I...ummm..."

-"Don't worry, your father already said you could," he whispered to me.

-"He did wh-what?!" I turned, glaring at my father.

-"Oh, Y/n, mija, who else can protect us from Chakal?" he pushed me forward, closer to Joaquin, causing me to gasp in surprise.

The moment was tense and extremely quiet, but it was broken when the main doors slammed open, revealing Manolo being held up by his friends. Everyone gasped in surprise while I smiled at him.

-"Uh-oh!" his friends mumbled before leaving Manolo there by himself.

-"What did I miss?" Manolo asked, half laughing.

-"Wait! Wait a sec...Did he propose too?" I hid Manolo's guitar behind me and giggled nervously as they both stared at me.

-"No...were you going too?"

-"What?" Manolo asked, standing up.

-"Well, I proposed first, so go fight a bull or something," Joaquin said, patting Manolo's head. Manolo didn't take it too well and pushed him.

-"Your acting like children" I told them and they looked at me weirdly.

-"Wait, me too?" Manolo asked me, causing me to roll my eyes.

-"I love you, you know that, but how are you going to protect Y/n if you can't even finish a bull?" the crowd gasped and made comments.

-"Oh yeah! Well, you will never be as great a hero as your father!" everyone gasped even louder. I sighed in frutsration, couldn't they sove their problems like adults?

-"Oh you better get that finger out of my face!" they began to bicker and fight until they took it too far getting weapons out. Joaquin was tossed a sword while Manolo a guitar.

-"Look at him, he has a guitar! What are you going to do? Play me a melody? I'm so scared!" Joaquin teased as he and the rest of my father's army laughed..

-"I'm gonna teach you some manners" Manolo shot back and played a few quick notes. They both were ready to charge at each other, but I grabbed a sword and disarmed the both of them.

-"Could you guy's stop! I'm not some object that you can claim and marry!"

-"And you both have no right to tell me who I can marry and what I should do!" I glared at my father.

-"Fine well, settle this later" with that said Joaquin left.

-"No! Don't go Joaquin! What if the bandidos come back?!" a soldier from my father's army exclaimed, and coincidently a kid ran inside screaming.

-"THE BANDIDOS ARE COMING!" 

(A/N):

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Sorry it's super late!

Bye!