Her Arrival

(POV:Reader)

Chuy and I sat on the train once again, in the same seat I had sat on many years ago. It felt weird, going to see my friends, almost as if nothing had happened and it had only been yesterday, that I had left. Of course many years had gone by, and yes, some days felt longer than others, but it went by quick without me realizing it.

Although it seemed quick it clearly hadn't been, I had grown up and acquired many talents and interests, way different to the ones before. I had matured and gained a different way of seeing things or thinking. The world which I once thought was perfect, now seemed different to say the least.

A whistle caught my attention, Chuy hopped down from the seat walking a bit forward, giving me space to get my stuff. Dad had told me Manolo's bullfight was today, and that Joaquin returned from a battle or something. He had suggested I dropped by the house to leave my luggage and then walk to the arena.

-Walking To The Arena-

Walking from the house to the arena wasn't much. I held a fan in front of me as I had been accustomed to. It seemed funny, the way I had acquired a liking for holding fan's. I remember the first time I held one, I felt ridiculous for holding one, but got used to it rather quickly.

The whispers and talking also seemed to be something I had gotten used to, to say the least. At the school everyone thought I was weird for not doing things their way, but after a few years they seemed to be jealous every time I walked. I always thought it was because of my friends, but I now realize it was because of me.

-"Hey"

-"Ooh"

-"Huh? Wow"

-"The jewel of the town has returned!"

The whispers and looks followed my every step, it felt embarrassing, but I maintained order and walked down the pathway. I noticed a group of children standing on my right side. I bent down and patted the girl's head softly and smiled at her. Although she probably didn't see my smile due to the fan.

Finally after many looks and whispers and some rude comments from a group of girls, I made it to the private box. I walked and sat down, sitting in the chair between my father and Joaquin.

-"Señorita Posada" Joaquin greeted.

-"Hola, Joaquin" I replied and closed my fan, setting it on my lap. The crowd cheered coincidently as I had set my fan down. 'It's just the fight starting' I thought and shrugged it off.

-"It's really nice to see you" I whispered, which he just nodded in response with his mouth slightly open in surprise.

Music played as Manolo made his way to the arena center. The red embroidered cloth was set on his right shoulder, his black outfit he wore was a good color on him. I felt my cheeks blush a bit as he walked further into the arena, I opened my fan back up covering half my face.

-"And they say Manolo might be the greatest Sanchez ever!" a man yelled from the crowd as other's cheered.

(A/N):

She's finally here!

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

I might not be able to update tomorrow, I'm gonna be really busy, but we'll see!

Bye!