Sunrise Kiss? Part 1

(POV:Reader)

I wasn't too tired so I looked at some old pictures. I laughed at the pictures and awed a few. Something hit my window causing Chuy to growl.

-"It's okay, I'll be back" I walked, opening the balcony doors and saw Manolo there.

-"What are you..."

-"Meet me at the bridge at dawn" he asked.

-"I can't Manolo, my father will..."

-"Please, Y/n, I beg you"

-"Okay, I'll see what I can do" with that said he ran off.

-POV Change-

(POV:Xibalba)

I watched as Manolo asked Y/n to meet her at the bridge. I didn't like where this was going...

-"If she meets him alone, I will lose the wager" I thought of a plan and slammed my snake staff on the ground causing it to come alive.

-"Fix this for me, old friend" the snake hissed and slithered on the ground, on its way to Y/n and Manolo.

-POV Change-

(POV:Reader)

-"I'm leaving now Chuy, go to bed, alright?" he oinked and I sneaked out of the house running towards the bridge.

I got to the bridge, and gasped at the beautiful scene in front of me. There were candles in the formation of a path leading to the big tree found on the other side of the bridge. A soft guitar melody played as I walked.

-"Manolo..." I walked down the bridge admiring the candles.

I had gone across the bridge, Manolo was leaning against a tree playing his guitar and singing softly.

-"But I can't help..."

-"Falling in love..."

-"With you..."

-"But I can't help..."

-"Falling in love..."

-"With you..." I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

-"This is...this is what I wanted to show you" he turned me around facing the town. As the sun rose, the sun rays slowly covered the town. Making it look all shiny and beautiful.

-"It's so beautiful..." I was amazed by the view, he hugged me waist as I leaned into him.

-"What you're feeling..." he turned me to face him again.

(A/N):

Sorry for the cliffhanger! And for the chapter being so short!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!