Candle Man

(POV:Writer(Me))

All three walked through the tunnel. It was dark and full of fog giving it an eerie look. Pointy rocks surrounded them and a faint water dripping sound was echoed through the cave.

-"This is the cave of souls?" Luis asked sarcastically.

-"Shh! Grandpa! Show some respect!" Manolo whispered to him.

-"That...Was...Awesome, Man!" a golden glow circled around them until a white bearded golden man stood in front of them.

-"Look, the giant boulders were like, boom, boom, boom!" 

-"And then, you were like, zoom, woosh, zoom"

-"And then the cave guardian, he came like 'I'm gonna judge you with this giant sword'..." he acted out the scene as he spoke.

-"Um, excuse me, sir?" Manolo tried to interrupt but was interrupted.

-"And then you-you...got though?!" the man looked at Manolo with amazement and confusion.

-"I-I have to find La Muerte"

-"La Muerte?" the man repeated.

-"Sorry, you missed her, Manolo," the man sighed.

-"Wait, you-you know me?"

-"Yeah man, we know everybody!"

-"We know Luis, Carmen and Puddle" he pointed at a puddle of water on the ground.

-"How are you doing Puddle?" he waved a 'hello'.

-"Huh?" Luis looked at the man confused.

-"Hello...Puddle?" Manolo waved and chuckled.

-"It's all here in The Book of Life," the man pointed at a book.

-"Wait, where are my manners? Come on in y'all!" he exclaimed and the floor they were standing under rose leading them to a room filled with thousands of candles and four majestic waterfalls.

-"WELCOME TO THE CAVE OF SOULS!" he exclaimed happily and raised his arms.

-"Mi casa es su casa" he said.

-"Wow! Now this is a cave!" Luis looked around happily.

-"You see all these candles? Each one is a life..."

-"And I'm your humble yet strikingly handsome CANDLE MAKER!" his voice echoed loudly in the cave and the book applauded.

-"I don't get it?" Luis said after a moment of awkward silence.

-"Wait! Wait! Wait! I didn't do the thing! I got to do the thing!"

-"Watch this!" he put his hands together and a bunch of candles lifted up and surrounded him, Manolo, Carmen and Luis gasped in amazement.

-"Amazing huh?! This is our work! This is what we do!"

-"Look, this is your town..." he pointed at all the candle that had surrounded them.

-"And this, this is Y/n and next to her Manolo" he held two handles, one lit and the other not.

(A/N):

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Sorry it's a bit short.

Bye!