The Task

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"Do we have a deal?" Manolo asked him.

-"We have a deal..." Xibalba answered.

-"Now, tell me boy, what keeps you up at night? What eats at you from the inside? What, do tell, is your biggest fear?" Xibalba looked deep into Manolo's eyes until he 'saw' what it was.

-"Got it!" with a snap they appeared in an arena, Manolo stood in the center and the other's in the stands watching what was about to happen. Besides the other's, hundreds of people cheered from the stands.

-"Manolo Sanchez, you will have to defeat every bull the Sanchez family ever finished!" Xibalba challenged.

-"That would be thousands!" Luis exclaimed, worried for Manolo's safety.

-"All At Once!" Xibalba continued further instruction.

-"If you complete this task, you will live again, and if you fail, you will be forgotten FOREVER"

-"This is impossible! It can't be done!" The Candle Man looked at all the bulls that began to approach Manolo.

Manolo fought the torro's for a while and was tossed around as well. Yelling commands, tossing the red cloth from side to side. Using his family's 'encouraging' words to push him through.

-Back to San Angel-

(POV:Writer(Me))

A group of little kids ran, screaming that Chakal and his army were coming. Carlos, who at the moment was setting up an ofrenda for his son, questioned the boys.

-"Are you two alright?" he asked and punched one of Chakal's warriors that appeared to be following them.

-"Chakal is coming with his whole army!" the boys explained.

-"You boy's warn General Posada, I'll buy you some time..." Carlos took out his swords ready to help buy some time for the beloved town.

-"Who wants to go first?" Carlos threatened as the army had come forward and stood in front, holding many weapons at hand. The army laughed and cleared the way allowing Chakal to come forward.

-"I hate bullfighters!" Chakal stated bluntly, as he took out his giant swords.

-"Then come and get some!"

-Back to the Land of the Remembered-

(POV:Writer(Me))

Manolo's battle had gotten tougher, as his energy was slowly slipping away the torro's seemed to be multiplying. He was tossed and thrown around while his family suggested he left.

-"What is happening?" Carlos, who had lost the battle against Chakal appeared in the Land of the Remembered.

-"Carlos!" Carmen ran to her husband hugging him tightly.

-"MANOLO, your father is here!" the Candle Man yelled, causing Manolo to look towards the stands.

-"Papa?"

-"Chakal and his men are at the gates of San Angel!" with this said Manolo got up and saw a gigantic bull 10 times the size of a regular one.

(A/N):

Sorry for the no chapter yesterday, I took a nap and ended up falling asleep.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!