Pig's Company

(POV:Reader)

-"And I'll cook and clean for him, be at his beg and call..." I trailed my finger on his suit and medals, waiting for his response.

-"Mm...hmm, that sounds...that sounds so good"

-"That just sounds so good and you-you sound...you're just so pretty" he said with his eyes lost in a daydream.

-"Are you kidding me!" I crossed my arms looking at him mad and annoyed. Dad spit out his drink realizing Joaquins big mistake.

-"Oh, boy..." dad said nervously, shifting in his chair.

-"Is that really how you see a woman?" I looked at him.

-"Uh..."

-"We're only here to make men happy?"

-"Yeah?" he said confidently, all the men around him cheered and clinked cups in agreement.

-"So, I don't know-" he continued but I interrupted him.

-"I believe I have lost my appetite" people began to stand up, but I stopped them.

-"No, no, please stay"

-"If you'll excuse me, I must check in Chuy...that's my pig" I slammed my fist on the table and began walking away.

-"I need to spend time with someone civilized" I muttered.

-"Buenas noches a todos" with that said I went up the stairs walking to my room.

I slammed the door open of my room and slammed it close, startling my 'little' pig Chuy who was sleeping before I startled him awake. I walked around my old bedroom looking at it before talking to Chuy.

-"That Idiot! What happened to him, he used to be a gentleman...kinda"

-"Cleaning and cooking for men!"

-"Ughhh!" I laid on my bed annoyed and Chuy must have noticed because he handed me a book.

-"Thank you" I said and petted his head which he replied with a little 'oink'.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!