San Angel's Battle

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"He did it!" the Candle Man's cheer was followed by the other's in the stands.

-"Yes, he did," La Muerte agreed, putting a hand on her hip.

-"Yeah, I'll give him that" Xibalba agreed.

-"But how did Manolo do this?" Carlos questioned, not fully understanding how a song could beat a bull that size.

-"He's a Sanchez" Carmen hugged him tightly.

-"I told you a Sanchez man never apologizes..." Carlos told his son as they rushed to him, Carmen being the first to engulf him in a hug.

-"Papa...I-"

-"But, you just changed that, I should have been a better father...I am very sorry"

-"No, you-you only wanted what was best for me"

-"I'm so proud of you son"

-"I love you Papa" they all hugged tightly.

-Few Hugs later-

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"In accordance with the ancient rules...We give you life" all three rulers stated and brought Manolo back to life.

-Back to San Angel-

(POV:Reader)

-"Please Chakal, just don't hurt them" Joaquin was on the ground pleading to Chakal.

-"Yes! Yes! The medal is mine!" Chakal cheered happily, but stopped as the ground began to rumble and shake.

-"..." Manolo had appeared and punched Chakal, letting the medal go flying off.

-"Huh?" Joaquin looked at Manolo, while I stood still in shock that he was alive.

-"Manolo?" he walked forward holding his hand out and dipped me, leading to a kiss. I looked at him in shock but then slowly closed my eyes enjoying the kiss.

-"Hold this for me, amigo" Manolo tossed his guitar to Joaquin, who held it carefully.

-"So, my father tells me you hate bullfighters..."

-"I hate everybody" Chakal corrected and his army cheered in agreement.

-"Okay, let's do this" Manolo took out his swords.

-"You and what army?" Chakal and his men laughed.

Soon after that was said a bunch of Manolo's family members appeared out of nowhere. Everyone was silent for a moment but then cheered happily for them.

-"It's the day of the dead, Manolo," a pretty lady who looked like a Calavera said.

-"And on our way, we have a certain amount of..." a man who looked a bit intimidating continued.

-"Leeway" she finished.

-"Good Luck!" a man who seemed to be made of clouds and candle wax cheered.

-"Thank you!" Manolo thanked them, tossing me a sword.

-"No retreat!" I began, holding my sword up.

-"No surrender!" Manolo and Joaquin finished, holding their swords up as well.

-"Familia Sanchez! AL ATAQUE!" a man that looked like Manolo's grandpa led his family members.

It was an...interesting fight, everyone had unique ways of fighting that made it as much interesting as fun. Some of Manolo's family members were singing, others were gossiping, and others were fighting multiple people at once. Even Chuy had gotten his little pig army to help along with some kids.

-"I got it, I got this," Joaquin said, trying to block Chakal's attack.

-"No, no, no, I got it" Manolo also tried to block Chakal's other hand.

-"No, I got this!" I jumped and kicked him, causing him to fall back and I landed perfectly.

-"I think I forgot to tell you I studied Kung Fu" I laughed, while they both stared at me.

(A/N):

I got grounded so both my phone and computer were taken away. It was really frustrating but I finally got it back so we finally get an update!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!