Battle on Both Sides

(POV:Writer(Me))

The giant bull roared loudly making it seem more intimidating than it already was. The people in the stands gasped in surprise as they saw the giant beast. While Manolo's family gave encouraging cheers and advice.

-"Man, this is a whole lot of bull" the Candle Man stated with his jaw almost touching the ground at the sight of the animal.

-Back to San Angel-

(POV:Reader)

I had eventually walked back to the house where everyone awaited to get me ready for the wedding that they had chosen to be today. It wasn't hard or too long to plan everything out as everyone in the town had pitched in. 

So, after a bit of planning and prep I ended up walking down the aisle very quickly. I was now standing next to Joaquin hearing the words I thought would be only heard with Manolo by my side.

-"Y/n Posada, do you take Joaquin to be your husband?" the priest asked.

-"...yes, for the town of San Angel, I do" I replied.

-"And do you Joaquin, take Y/n to be your wife?"

-"I..." Joaquin began but was interrupted as the loud rumbling of the building caused us all to gasp.

-"CHAKAL IS HERE!" a little boy had opened the church door's and warned us all.

-"My-My medal! It's on my other suit! I got to go!" Joaquin said before running off.

-"But Joaquin is the only one that can defeat Chakal," my father said.

-"We can fight them together!" I stated.

-"I believe in every one of you, you may not look like it but I know that a warrior is in every one of you, ready to protect our beloved home" I encouraged everyone.

-"We don't need Joaquin, we need the people! The people who make this place feel like home!"

-"Now! Who's ready to protect their town?!" everyone cheered and got stuff to fight against Chakal.

-Back to the Land of the Remembered-

(POV:Writer(Me))

Manolo continued to fight the bull, chasing him around the arena as he dodged him at every turn. A ring of fire surrounded the two of them leaving no escape. The bull threw him against a wall.

-"Get up and fight like a Snachez!" Luis encouraged?

-"Mama? What are you doing here?" Luis asked as his mother had appeared next to him.

-"Eh, el colesterol" she stated and knitted away.

(A/N):

Hi! 

So I just counted the chapters remaining and it's about 4-5.

I'm not sure what the next story will be, but maybe Incredibles 2 or something, we'll see.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!