The Labyrinth

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"FACE THE LABYRINTH" a booming voice echoed everywhere.

-"AND EARN THE RIGHT TO BE JUDGED!" i

He was in a labyrinth. And to make matters worse three rock spheres came rolling from random sides following Manolo's every move. To add to the dreadfulness, the labyrinth was on a type of disk that moved sideways slowly, making walking difficult.

-"I can't see him! Lift me up!" Luis's head asked Carmen who did as she was told.

-"Ah! I see him! Where did he go?" Manolo had almost been squashed by the round boulder, but fell inside a hole instead. He climbed up with the help of his guitar and came up with a plan to get out.

-"Oh no!"

-"What?! What happened?!" Carmen asked and through Luis's head so he could take another look.

-"Nothing, he's okay honey..." Luis assured as he came down but when he was thrown up again...

-"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" he yelled. Manolo had ran around in different directions and eventually got all three boulders to crash into each other.

-"That was so beautiful," Luis exclaimed.

-"YOU HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE JUDGED!" the mysterious voice boomed again. The wall's of the labyrinth fell and Manolo climbed onto the round boulder.

-"BUT BE WARNED, NO MORTAL HAS EVER PASSED!" the structure stood up and held a sword up.

-"AY, AY, AY!!!" Luis exclaimed.

-"For Y/n..." Manolo stood proudly and the sword came down.

-"Manolo!" Carmen yelled as the sword came down, but it shattered.

-"MANOLO SANCHEZ, YOUR HEART IS PURE AND COURAGEOUS!" the voice 'explained'.

-"YOU AND YOURS MAY ENTER!" Manolo got down and Carmen rushed to her son.

-"Ay, mijo!" she hugged but then slapped him.

-"Don't do that again!" she scolded and hugged him tightly once more.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!