The Battle Continues

(POV:Reader)

We had all gotten outside, I continued to encourage others, not that they needed it though, as they were well prepared and ready to protect our home. Chakal and his army had reached us; they stood a few feet in front ready to attack any moment.

-"This day of the dead will never be forgotten!" I whispered-yelled to everyone who nodded and held a tight grip on their weapons.

-"You are like the son I never had, but much prettier" my dad said, causing me to give him an annoyed look. 'Really, after all this, that's all he can say' I sighed then looked forward.

-"Hey, Chakal, why don't you pick on someone your own size?!" Jouquin had finally appeared.

-"'Cause there is no one that big!" some random person yelled back.

-"Where have you been?" I asked through gritted teeth.

-"Yay! Joaquin is back!" my father cheered causing me to roll my eyes.

-"Hey! Soldier boy! Give me that medal, RIGHT NOW!" Chakal's voice went above the rest.

-"All this is about a stupid medal, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!" I pulled the sash he had revealing the medal.

-"Not now, Y/n...It's Joaquin time!"

-"JOAQUIN!" he yelled and went fighting multiple of Chakal's men until he was beaten up by Chakal.

-Back to The Land of the Remembered-

(POV:Writer(Me))

Manolo was not struggling with the bull as much as he had before, he dodged his attacks and got the beast to crash against a wall. But the bull didn't like that and took payback by throwing him across letting his sword and guitar fall onto the ground.

-"The beast is out!" Luis yelled.

-"Time to finish this!" Carmelo slammed his fists together.

Manolo got up and looked at both guitar and sword deeply in thought before picking up the guitar and playing a few light and quiet notes.

-"What is he doing?!!" Luis yelled confused and annoyed.

Everyone shook their heads in fear and disapprovement as Manolo played a soft melody that got him tossed across, courtesy of the bull. But once again he got up and continued playing the soft melody with determination and sincerity in his eyes.

-"Toro, I am humble, for tonight I understand" he began to sing softly.

-"Your royal blood was never meant, to decorate this sand"

-"You've suffered great injustice"

-"So have thousands before you"

-"I offer an apology, and one long overdue" the bull ran forward but stopped at the sound of his voice letting the sand pile up beneath his feet.

-"I am sorry"

-"Toro, I am sorry"

-"Hear my song, I know I sing the truth"

-"Although we were bred to fight..."

-"I reach for kindness in your heart tonight..."

-"And if you can forgive, and if you can forgive"

-"Love can truly live..."

-"And if you can forgive, and if you can forgive"

-"Love can truly live..." the bull backed up and layed on the sand as respect and forgiveness before turning into a bunch of marigolds that blew away as the wind brushed by.

(A/N):

Quick update! There lots of mistakes in here that I'll fix later!

Bye!