Roadtrip

(POV:Reader)

-"Yes, but you don't-" Joaquin began but I cut him off.

-"I accept Joaquin's proposal"

With that said I walked out of the room and ran to the arena. Knowing it was the last place they would look. I sat in the private room in quietness, feeling numb.

-Back to the Land of the Remembered-

(POV:Writer(Me))

Manolo and his family discussed a way to find La Muerte, his family wanted him to stay but Manolo had set his mind to finding Y/n. Carmen, knowing Manolo would never change his mind, agreed to help.

-"If La Muerte's where Xibalba rotted away..." she began but was interrupted.

-"Then she's in The Land of The Forgotten" Manolo's twin cousins said.

-"No, no, no, no, no, no!" Carmelo trembled, but was pushed away by Jorge.

-"If you want to get to The Land of The Forgotten, you'll have to go threw The Cave of Souls"

-"Going there would be certain doom!" Luis warned.

-"Well, it's a good day for doom" Manolo answered.

His family cheered happily, and were excited for Manolo's decision. Luis and Carmen had decided on accompanying Manolo on his journey. After a few 'goodbye's' they were on their way, riding calavera horses.

A long ride later they had reached the edge of The Land of the Remembered, where the other's had said the Cave was found. A wonderful stone and pattern-engraved structure was in front of them.

-"Caramba! It hurts just looking at it!" Luis exclaimed.

-A few moments later-

-"Why couldn't this be the elevator of souls!" Luis complained as they climbed up the VERY tall structure.

-Other moments later-

-"My arthritis is killing me!" Luis was still complaining.

-More moments later-

-"Are we there yet?" Luis asked as they continued to climb the structure.

-Finally reaching the top-

-"¡No manches, mijo! Come on, what are you guys waiting for?" Luis ran forward but was hit by a wall, causing all of his skeleton body to break and go everywhere.

-"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!" a loud voice boomed, as a warning.

-"Hey! My arthritis is gone!" Luis, or Luis's head (the only part that hadn't blasted away) exclaimed.

-"Grandpa!" Manolo began to walk forward towards him but was stopped by the ground cracking and splitting apart.

-"Mama!" Carmen had gotten to Luis, and was pushed by Manolo when the ground beneath her split. Carmen and Luis were safe on one side while Manolo was facing trouble as the ground beneath him sank and walls were brought up.

(A/N):

This is a really quick update, there are many grammar mistakes in here which I will fix tomorrow since I don't have time, but I really wanted to give you an update so this is what we get.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Bye!