The Bell

(POV:Reader)

-"Enough!" Chakal moved forward to hit them.

-"Look out!" I warned and pushed them out of the way which resulted in me getting caught.

-"Let me go!" he held a tight grip on my waist which was getting really annoying.

-"Give me my medal or your women will pay!"

-"Men! All typical idiots" I huffed annoyed.

-"Oh, I really hope you two have a plan" I mumbled to myself as Chkal dragged me up the Catedral.

-"HEY!" Manolo punched Chakal causing him to let go of me and Manolo caught me before I hit the ground.

-"Wait! No!" I tried catching a bomb that had lit up, but it fell down.

Chakal climbed all over the Catedral following me, 'Jeez, you'd think he would find some other leverage'. I jumped from one of the posts onto the bell and landed by Manolo.

-"Care to dance, señorita?"

-"I thought you'd never ask" I took his hand and we 'danced' which mostly consisted of kicking and spinning around to punch Chakal.

-"This is fun" I giggled as he spun me around.

Eventually, because of the bomb and destruction we where causing the building collapsed. Manolo threw me into the air and I was caught by one of his family members.

-"Huh?" I looked down and saw them all in a pyramid form, holding me up.

-"Hi, Y/n!"

-"I'm taking this whole town with me!" Chakal lit up a bunch of bombs.

Manolo and Joaquin ran forward and began to fight Chakal once more. Joaquin was holding Chakal in place, while Manolo kicked the side of the building. 'What is he doing' I continued to look until realization hit me.

-"¡No, Manolo, no!" I tried running after them but his family held me back.

-"Hey! Don't stop fighting for what's right" Manolo told Joaquin.

-"Wait, what?!" He pushed Joaquin out of the way.

-"Don't forget me" he said to me and pushed the column letting the bell fall on him, a Chakal, just in time for the explosion to go off.

-"No!" I screamed and tried to rush forward but they held me back.

-"Chakal is defeated! Retreat!" Chakal's army left running.

-"No..." I fell to my knees, looking down as tears fell down my cheeks. 'I lost him again, I just got him back'. 

There was utter silence and quiet sobs until the crowd gasped, causing me to look up.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!