Kiss?

(POV:Reader)

I walked to my balcony, opened the door and didn't see him but heard him singing softly. I smiled, enjoying the soft song and melody.

-"I love you too much..."

-"To leave without you loving me back"

-"I love you too much"

-"Heaven's my witness and this is a fact"

-"I know I belong...When I sing this song"

-"There's love above love and it's ours"

-"'Cause I love you too much" he walked from his 'hidden' position and walked facing me, I smiled at him as he continued the song.

-"I live for your touch"

-"I whisper your name, night after night"

-"I love you too much"

-"There's only one feeling, and I know it's right"

-"I know I belong...When I sing this song" people started coming out from their houses to listen to Manolo play.

-"There's love above love and it's ours"

-"'Cause I love you too much..."

-"Heaven knows your name, I've been praying"

-"To have you, come here by my side"

-POV Change-

(POV:Joaquin)

I went to look for Y/n, once I got to her bedroom I saw her leaning by the balcony, listening to a voice I knew all to well. Through gritted teeth I glared until an idea came to mind...

-POV Change-

(POV:Reader)

-"Without you...a part of me's missing"

-"Just to make you my own, I will fight"

-"I love you too much"

-"Heaven's my witness, and this is a fact" he began to climb up on his friends as stairs.

-"You live in my soul"

-"Your heart is my goal"

-"There's love above love"

-"And it's mine 'cause I love you" he leaned closer to me as he sang.

-"There's love above love and it's yours, 'cause I love you"

-"There's love above love and it's ours"

-"If you love me as much..." he leaned closer and closer and we both closed our eyes, but I put my finger to his lips giggling quietly.

-"Huh?"

-"Did you think it was going to be that easy?" in shock he threw his guitar up and fell.

I caught his guitar in time but was not bale to help him. He fell onto the ground with instruments and all three mariachis falling on top of him. I felt really bad but I giggled at how funny he looked with a trumpet as a hat.

-"I-I kind of did?" he said before falling onto the ground.

-"Manolo!" I laughed out.

-"Hold on! I'm coming!" I rushed out of my bedroom with his guitar at hand.

(A/N):

Hi! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

This story is really old so I have to change the grammar each time I update, it used to be really bad.

I won't be able to post tomorrow, but I will saturday and sunday for sure!

Bye!