La Tierra de los Recordados

(POV:Writer(Me))

Thunder roared loud as rain fell harder. Manolo, who didn't know what else to think other than the fact that he knew what had happened to Y/n was his fault, walked glumly and empty back to the tree to retrieve his guitar.

-"I will never see her again..." he sighed, finally letting tears fall down his cheeks as he fell on his knees.

-"Are you certain?" an old man (Xibalba in disguise) asked.

-"You want to see Y/n again?"

-"With all my heart" Manolo replied, still not looking up at the guy.

-"Think about what you say, boy" the old man transformed into Xibalba, leaving Manolo surprised.

-"With all...my heart" Manolo replied once more and after taking a deep glance at his guitar, specifically the writing engraved onto it.

-"Done!" Xibablba snapped his fingers. Xibalba's snake with now two heads, coiled itself onto Manolo's ankles. They hissed then bit Manolo.

-"Y/n..." was the last thing Manolo said before collapsing to the ground, ready to join his love in the afterlife.

-Some Time Later-

(POV:Writer(Me))

Some time later, Manolo had woken up in The Land of the Remembered. He got up and noticed his hands had become skeleton-like. The distant cheering caused him to turn, and to his amazement it was wonderful. The different colors and light and patterns everywhere. The decorated houses and buildings, the floats, lanterns and calaveras.

-"Welcome to the Land of the Remembered!" a man in a blue outfit greeted him. The man rode a skeleton horse around Manolo.

-"I made it?" he asked.

-"And on Day of the Dead, no less!" the man answered excitedly.

-"Wher-Where is..."

-"You're going to be a little disoriented at first, don't take it all at once!" the man took out a clipboard.

-"Let's start with your name"

-"Y/N POSADA!" Manolo asked, a little too quickly.

-"Really? Parents and their crazy baby names..." the man mumbled to himself.

-"And there's no Y/n Posada on my list"

-"No, no, I'm looking for Y/n Posada" Manolo chuckled.

-"Oh" the man replied.

-"My name is Manolo Sanchez"

-"Another Sanchez?" the man gasped in surprise.

-"Man, that family just keeps growing!" the man wrote crossed off the name on the list.

-"My family! They'll help me find Y/n! C-Can you take me to them?"

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!