Pre-Show Talks

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"Don't you love your family?" he asked, causing Manolo to turn to face him.

-"Then go get that bull, mijo!" his father encouraged.

-"Don't dishonor our name" Manolo took his guitar, handed it to his father and walked out the door.

-"Just be a Sanchez"

-"He no gonna do it" the grandma stated, causing the father to worry slightly.

-On The Way To The Arena-

-"Oye, Manolo!" Joaquin called out to his friend.

-"No retreat," Joaquin said as he walked towards him.

-"No surrender," Manolo finished and rushed to hug his friend.

-"The hero of San Angel returns!"

-"Oh, come on, you didn't think I was gonna miss your little bullfight, did you?" Joaquin asked him.

-"And Y/n's back too!"

-"Have you seen her?" Joaquin squealed happily and took off his hat.

-"I cannot wait to show her these babies!" Joaquin gestured to his medals and badges.

-"Oh, so she's back only to see you?" Manolo answered sarcastically.

-"Come on, that's..."

-"You have your medals, I have the bullring"

-"We'll see which Y/n prefers"

-"It's a good thing you're finally taking things seriously" Joaquin stated.

-"Ha! You should see me in the bullring! That's where I really do my thing"

-"A true Sanchez man"

-"Those are some big shadows we live under, huh, buddy?" Joaquin asked.

-"Huge" Manolo sighed out and the sounds of trumpets alerted them it was time to part.

Joaquin turned away and put his hat on and walked forward. Stopping after a few steps to tell Manolo something.

-"Hey, brother, let the best man win Y/n" with that said he walked out as the crowd cheered his name.

In honor of Y/n's return from Europe, the town received a rare visit from their most noble son, who was now a decorated hero. 

Joaquin walked onto the arena, singing hats and showing off his moves as the crowd cheered while Manolo's father scoffed in annoyment.

-"They say Joaquin goes from town to town saving them from bandits!" an old man cheered.

-"Yes! That's my boy!" Xibalba cheered as he watched the show with La Muerte on the rooftop somewhere above.

Eventually Joaquin made his way to the private box where he sat next to General Posada. Just in time for Y/n's appearance...

(A/N):

So Y/n's not coming until the next episode I guess, I wrote this story like a year ago so I don't really remember what happens. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!