Life and Death

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"One aflame with life, and the other...Poof!...Kaput!" Manolo looked slightly down.

-"You see, as long as someone alive remembers you, you get to live in the Land of the Remembered..."

-"¡SANTA GORDITA!" the candle man exclaimed.

-"What is it?" Manolo asked.

-"Chakal is on the march! With him comes the end of your town! And there will be no one left to remember you"

-"We would all be forgotten," Carmen said.

-"Please Candle Maker, help me get back" Manolo pleaded.

-"Can't do that Manolo..." he sighed but the book began to bump against him.

-"¡SANTA CHIHUAHUA!" the book had opened and showed him a page.

-"Oaky, okay, look guys, the Book of Life, it holds everyone's story..."

-"But the page's on Manolo's life are blank! You didn't live the life that was written for you!" everyone gasped.

-"You are writing your own story!" the Candle Man squealed.

-"That's good?" Luis asked confused.

-"So this means you'll help me find La Muerte?" Manolo asked.

-"Well, I'm not supposed to interfere, but I may be able to bend the rules...just a little"

-"After all, it is the Day of the Dead" the platform they were on moved to the waterfall and opened a door.

-"Come on! Let's do this!"

-"I'm going alone" Manolo stated but Carmen tossed Luis's head to Manolo. Both men bickered on who should or shouldn't go, while the Candle Man tried to interfere. But Carmen didn't listen to either men and jumped into the door causing everyone to follow after.

-"I tried to want them," the Candle Man told the book before following them.

-"I immediately regret this decision!" Luis Yelled as the fell down, getting closer and closer to the floor.

Manlo continued to yell and the book slid under them and caught them before they fell. Manolo continued screaming until he realized they had not fallen.

-"Are you sure we are in the right place?" Luis asked.

-"You Sanchezes need to look before you go falling into magical waterfalls" the Candle Man chuckled.

-"What if you jumped into the wrong one?"

-"You might end up in Tijuana!" he continued to chuckle.

-"I think i died there" Luis chuckled along with him.

-"Welcome to The Land of the Forgotten" the Candle Man stated.

(A/N):

Super late chapter! I got really busy, but here it is! 

I haven't edited so it's full of grammar errors.

Bye!