5. i love to hate u

"I want you to know that I hate you." I spit pulling myself from his arms dropping back onto the floor of the bedroom.

"Darling this is a confusing situation-" He starts to ramble, and I hold up my hand not wanting to hear it. Levi takes a step towards me, a hand outheld. I look around in the room for another attempt to run, but this time he's like a linebacker waiting to tackle me.

"Confusing? This is more than just confusing! You are a fucking kidnapper." I seethe, yanking at the roots of my hair in an attempt to stay calm. Levi curses under his breath raising his hands in a defensive motion towards me.

"I am not going to hurt you, love."

"Not going to hurt me. Not going to hurt me?" A laugh slips from my lips, not humorous in any sense but I still try to keep myself together roaming around the room, "How can I trust you? What even's going on?"

The man walks around the room grabbing a cell phone holding it up to his ear after a series of numbers, "Bring the doctor, she's awake."

I raise a finger towards him, his delicious lips pausing to look at me, "Please, no doctors."

His face has an expression of pain, torment that built from my constant rejection. I see the hesitation in his face, the twitch of his fingers, before he continues the call, "Just send him up, I'll have her ready."

"You're such a dick!"

His eyes turn black, a speed I had never experienced overcoming him as he comes at me shoving us into a nearby wall. My breath stops, his chest heaving. I tug at my wrist, his hand holding them crossed above my head while the other hand lays on my hips. His chest presses against mine, "Say it again."

A bone deep confidence comes through me, a new energy I hadn't had before. I already have one man controlling my life, I don't need a second one, "Say what? That you're a fucking dick?"

"That was a mistake, love." His voice is coarse, a ripple of goosebumps rising over my skin as he leans into me. I try to hold my breath afraid of the smell, but soon enough I am as red as a tomato my chest begging me for air, "Breathe, mate."

And so, I did.

He trails his hand to the base of my shirt, the other still holding my wrist together. I squirm under his electric touch, my brain going to fuzz when he makes skin contact slipping underneath the band rising up towards my bra. He hears the intake of breath, my heart hammers against my chest, "Levi, please."

He seems to take my plea as something different than what I expected, and while my body desires him way more than it should, my plea was him to step away. He doesn't take it as such getting closer to me, his eyes raking over my body that is held captive in front of him, "Please what." His tone is seductive, an encouragement towards something I never wish to partake in.

"Let me go. Please, let me go." I sound like a mouse, but it's loud enough that he backs off letting me drop my hands to my sides, "Thank-thank you." I shake in my dress, my legs barely wanting to keep me up. Is this true fear?

A knock on the door halts any conversation that could have stemmed from that. I give an honest attempt to smile, Levi giving me a corrective glare before he opens the door to the white-haired male. He holds a bag on his hips, and a smile on his face. If I wasn't in my current predicament, I would have assumed him to be friendly, "Hello Luna, Alpha. Both good to see." He pauses at the doorway looking at Levi with a knowing grin, "And congrats, Alpha."