38. woman

I find some pajamas that look to my size tucked in the back of the closet. My body has changed more than I've expected, minus the lost limb. My breast are larger, ass firmer, and my hips aren't as flat as they used to be. It took many minutes of staring in the mirror before I could believe who I was looking at. I look so... woman.

"Are you ready, love?" Levi calls from the hallway. I yell back in agreement and he enters the room with extra blankets tucked under his arm. I slip into the bed and he builds his pallet on the floor. Levi is absolutely ravishing, someone that I imagine above me, his hands... Shit. No Cherry. Get that out of your head.

Not like we haven't. I just don't remember. His pallet looks comfortable, but much less so than the bed I get to enjoy. He looks to me with a weird expression, "Would it be alright if I slept shirtless?"

Oh, yes. More than welcome, "If that's what makes you comfortable."

"Thank you." He walks off into the closet grabbing a pair of silk pajama pants. His bathroom time is short, and when he walks out I all but drool on the pillow. Delectable tattoos cover his chest and crawl up his neck. Please, this was mine? I'm used to disgusting frat boys that barely remember to shower.

"No need to thank. This is your room."

"Our room. But I suppose. Ready for me to turn off the light?"

"No." The blurt is completely out of the blue. He pauses at the switch, I fumble my thumbs around one another trying to figure out how to sound less needy, "My leg is killing me. I won't be able to sleep. Would you like to join me for a movie?"

Levi gives me a smile, "Of course love, let me get you some pain pills as well." He walks into the bathroom getting a couple of tablets, then snags a glass of water, "And here's the remote as well."

"Here. Let me scoot for you." I lift myself up shifting myself over onto one side of the best, "There now you can be comfortable while we watch."

Levi seems concerned, his eyes flashing back and forth, "Are you sure?"

"Levi. You've seen more of me than I have by this point. It's okay to sit together and watch a movie. Come here." I pat the spot next to me. Levi walks over to me settling himself in an awkward position, "Hey, Levi?"

"Yeah, love?"

"Do you think I'll get my memories back?"

He sighs running a hand through his hair, "I hope so, Cherry. I sure do hope so."

I click through the large library landing on one that seems the most interesting, "Have you seen this one? Ten things I hate about you?"

Levi looks me up and down, a frown coming over his handsome features. I wait patiently for him to answer, "No, I haven't. Let's watch it."

"Yay!" I shake my hips in excitement. Nothing's really hit me yet on what's going on or the severity of the situation, but I'm rolling with it. I'd rather be stupid trying to figure out one minute at a time what's happening then attempt to process everything all at once. Not having memories is allowing me to enjoy the little things, and take more appreciation towards the people that surround me.

"Thank you Levi. For everything."

"Never thank me, Cherry. Please. I don't deserve such kindness."

"You do. I can tell from the short time we've spent together that you're a good person." I give him an ear-to-ear smile. Levi responds with a similar one. I hit the play button and lean back into the bed with Levi joining me. Our laughs mix together, bodies shaking the bed. It isn't long before we're dozing off, the pallet becoming obsolete. 

.

.

.

.