26. yes alpha

"Cherry, I need you to be sure. This is drastic from earlier. You will be tied to me." He reasons once more, and his efforts are appreciated. The resistance he has, veins risen across his arms with the black flakes trickling into his eyes, is enough to tell me this man is holding back. However, right now, all I want is a chosen touch. Whether it's the tequila or the bond, something bubbles up to the surface. A confidence I hadn't had before takes over me as I step into his hold running my hands through his soft hair.

            Mine. It's an internal whisper, something I would never say aloud. The wolf appreciates my touch. He melts into my hands groaning in pleasure. We need this. This battle I have been fighting with myself settles deep within, a final go ahead that myself needs. Whatever is going on between us, even my human skin can't deny him. This might be for all the wrong reasons, but it couldn't feel more right.

            I leave one hand in his hair, the other moving to trail down his neck. He shudders under my touch, but doesn't stop me from moving in. His hands settle on my lower back pulling me into his front. Our breathing patterns collide, the warmth of each other's electric touch spreading over us, "Levi, please."

            I move to my tippy toes, the height difference between us more noticeable the closer I get to him. I place my hands on his chest rubbing my thumbs back and forth over the fabric of his shirt. He holds his breath, eyes watching me as I shift upwards, eyes fluttering closed. The solidarity of the decision is made between us as I take his lips against mine. He freezes, unsure of what to do. In our short time together, every kiss has been so demanding, so pressured under our own overwhelming emotions, this soft, loving, kiss... the others don't hold a candle against it.

            Our lips move slowly against one another, his hands trailing up my back tugging me towards his as close as possible. The tenderness in his touch is tear jerking, such a loving way to hold me. He breaks the kiss, peppering over my face. His presence surrounds me, a need building. How can such a man be so gentle, hold me with such care against him while an animal inside him demands for more? How can I tell myself I don't want him, when all my thoughts are invaded by the addicting scent of his comfort? Why has drunk me been the only me that can be honest with him, give into the pleasures that plague me?

            "You think to much." He runs his thumb over my cheek bone, our eyes locking. His eyes are half shifted, an endless black against the crystal blue. Such beauty.

            "Help me stop." I whisper in return. His smile is blinding, a true happiness that suffocates me.

            "If that is what you desire." His hands tangle into my shirt, the sweats starting to feel heavy on my hips. I feel his tongue run down my neck, a hand slipping onto the bare skin of my back, "I must ask before we continue, are you sure?"

            "Levi I beg you. Please."

            He steps back, releasing me. I stand in front of him with my brows raised. He looks over me, head to toe, then pulls his shirt over his head letting me land my eyes on his gorgeously tanned chest. The abs are defined, but not grossly so a wonderfully perfect amount of hair trailing over him down to his pants line. Such a man that stands before me, "Touch me."

            "What?" I get pulled from my stare, a smirk gracing his face.

            "Touch me."

            I swallow any resolve of fear I have and take a step closer to him. My hands outstretch splaying over his skin. A hushed intake of air greets me. I work my way from the top down, trailing over every line of his defined chest.  My fingers run right under the start of his pants, but he stops me wrapping his hand around my wrist. I let my hands settle on the base of his sternum. Levi's breathing heavy, I tilt my head watching the thoughts flick behind his eyes.

            "Fuck it."

            He crouches taking my ass into his hands lifting me up. I squeal when he turns us around dropping me onto the bed. The wolf guides me to the pillows holding himself above me. Levi leans back, grabbing at the edges of my shirt to lift it over me. I let him holding my arms where I need to. My breasts bounce deliciously, no bra to contain. His hands travel slowly over my skin, a slow movement to take me in. The heat settles between my legs, a craving that I hadn't experienced before in such intensity. A light pinch of my nipple sends me into a back curling moan, the electric touch zipping in all the right ways.

            His palm covers my mouth, "These walls aren't soundproof, pups are heading to bed. You make a noise, I stop." Levi nibbles my skin working back down to my erect nipples. His mouth takes me in, my back shooting up to greet him. He laughs against me, his fingers messing with the other. The palm covering my mouth stays in place. I can't help a few moans slipping from his touch. How could I deny this for so long?

            "Keep going and I stop, Cherry. Silence."

            I bite my tongue.

            He works his way down my abdomen, tongue running over my skin. His hands shift to take a breast in each, a gentle squeeze, "So fucking beautiful, Cherry." My sweats are thrown across the room, leaving me naked underneath him. His eyes are wide, a smile taking over him, "So fucking beautiful."

He spreads my legs, head lowering between them. He gives me one last smile, "Remember baby, silence."

            I close my eyes, taking in my lip to keep myself silent, but I was nowhere near prepared for the amount of pleasure that would come from his tongue working against my core. Combine with his light nibbles, I become a mess of breathing. Wrapping my legs around his neck, I keep him close my body begging to be closer. I feel the buildup between my legs, the need. I curl myself into him, my hand running through his hair. His hands hold my breasts, pinching and pulling with the rhythm of his tongue. I dig into my bottom lip fuck the pups.

            "Alpha!" A knock runs over the door, the need immediate from the sound of his voice, "Alpha! We have rogues!North border."

            That to which I expressed my distaste, "What the fuck?"

            Levi backs away from me, the shine of myself on his lips. His eyes are pitch black, anger sizzling from his face. He grabs a blanket, throwing it over my naked form running over to the door. Hard on present, anger in his tone he rips the door open, "What could be this fucking important?"

            "Alpha, you weren't answering your phone." Even I can smell my arousal, letting me know that these wolves all knowing exactly what was happening moments before. I shrink under the blanket, the arousal leaving me quicker than it came. Or didn't, "Rogues, sir. Northern border. Demanding to speak with you."

            "Fuck." Levi curses, he looks back to me, my eyes barely peaking over the blanket. He focuses back on them for just a moment, "You two, wake the beta and gamma. Then run twenty miles for pissing me off."

            I chuckle under the blanket, but the two men apparently were shell shocked, their stutters heard, "Yes, yes Alpha."

            He gives me one last look before walking into the hallway, "And you. Don't fall asleep."

            "Of course, Alpha."