16. now i'm mad, but it's... fine?

I try to shake away from his hold, but he holds tight, lips pressed against mine. My body cries out to be closer, begging our tongues to meld into one. Levi's feet hit the bottom, a small moment before he presses us back up to the top heading breaking the surface. We never broke, his legs keeping us afloat, mouth moving against mine. Something in me settles, and I move with him.

His lips are soft, entrapping me in their delicious taste. I run my hands up his back digging my hands deep into the roots of his hair letting my teeth nibble over his bottom lip. An invitation. He responds.

His feet find flat ground underneath us, hands coming up under my thighs to lift me out of the water. I settle my ass in his hands wrapping my legs around his waist hooking my feet together in the back. The taste of him is just too good, his lips taking me to cloud nine. My body heats, core beginning to soak at his touch, fingers digging into my thighs. Holy fuck please.

I run my tongue over his swollen bottom lip, he parts for me allowing me to explore him and entangle myself with complications. This is such a complication, and yet I can't get enough of it. I want him to lay me down on the lake side and fuck me, need him to. My back is pressed against the rocks the cliff we fell off long forgotten, Levi please.

His hands run up my sides under my sopping clothing that clings to every secret. Hard nipples perk up under the fabric and he doesn't miss the opportunity to run his thumb over sending a sizzling heat through me once more.

Get it together.

"We have to stop." I moan when his teeth trail over my neck the air between us thick from heavy breaths.

"I have to admit, love." He groans against me before allowing me to stand on my own. I need air, or I am going to jump him right now, "That was more than a smidge."

"I'll throw a fucking rock at your head." He's naked. I see him run off to a tree grabbing a pair of pants to pull over himself. I keep my eyes on the sky until I hear all clear, my cheeks as red as a cherry. Ironic.

"That's my girl." My girl. The endearment zips straight through to my ice heart. It's like he has a little hammer and just keeps knocking away at the edges, each day harder and harder to avoid the feelings I shove very deep down.

"You can't just shift into a wolf and then mutilate my face right after." I yell throwing my hands everywhere. In truth, I'm not frustrated with him. I'm frustrated with my personal inability to avoid his beautiful aura that sings to me so elegantly.

"You didn't have to fall off a cliff." I retorts poking at my side. My glare is red hot, his body shaking in laughter, "And yet you did."

"I wish my head split on a rock. It would be better than dealing with your face right now."

He walks up to my side, him and I dripping from the lake water. It starts to get scratchy on my skin, the fabric shifting uncomfortably combined with the minor shrink of the cotton, "Come on, love, we need to get you into dry clothes before you're sick."

I follow him to the car ignoring the large smile spread across his face. While it's a breathtaking look, my focus has to be on shoving deep, deep down anything that could have formed from that little mistake.

My beautiful bug comes into view. I let a grimace come over me at the thought of soaking my seats, but Levi beats me to the thought, "Don't worry, love, I'll have it cleaned for you."

"Always so thoughtful." I remark walking around him when he opens the door for me. He runs around the car allowing me to shamelessly stare at his tattooed covered torso. So delectable. We travel quickly back to the main house neither of us speaking during the drive. What was there to say anyways? Hey that was nice, but I still loathe you?