6. sweet syrup and sexy

His heavy words laid over my skin like a syrup, oozing down my arm but still sticking to me in the worst ways. Levi overpowers me in strength, manpower, and the knowledge of the area. I attempt to fondle with a window, the seal flush against the base with no indication that it could move. That ass has gone to get food, me now searching for any and all ways to get out of this hell.

            The clock that he added to the desk pisses me off. It serves a reminder that half my day is gone, nothing to show for my disastrous efforts other than the rough skin of my feet built from slapping the warm concrete. I wrap my hand around the clock launching it through the room. It wonderfully shatters against the wall, a small indent left from its impact. That'll show him.

            "Is there a reason, love, that you are tossing our things about the room?" He groans entering the space with two platters. I roll my eyes walking over the bed setting my ass down.

            "It was pissing me off."

            "Do you always have such anger towards inanimate objects?" He muses setting the meals down on the small eating table in the corner. I bite my lip, a grumble taking over me. When he left the first thing to do was take an alcohol poop, and now my stomach is very empty, "It seems like we must table that conversation, you are hungry. Come here. I stalked your social media and saw you enjoyed sushi."

            It's my favorite food, "It's something my friends enjoyed, I never wanted it. Only ate it because it's there."

            He raises a brow at me, "So the 'I love sushi' shirt you had on in one photo was just... for what reason?" Levi holds up his phone showing me the revolting selfie I took drunk with my friends when we went to an endless sushi bar and had one too many margaritas. It was way before Darrel.

            "That was long ago." I mumble moving to sit across from him. He lifts the covers, a rainbow roll coming into view. Damn he's good.

            "I dare you to eat it anyways. We have an amazing chef who was more than excited to make this for you."

            I pick up the set of chop sticks that lay in one corner of the plate, "Tell them thank you." I point my chopsticks at him, a glare taking over, "But you, you can go fuck yourself."

            "I know."

            I pick up the first cut of the rainbow roll shoving the whole thing in my mouth. The flavors cover my tongue, a similar moan to good sex leaving me, "Holy crap." I groan grabbing another piece readying myself. Levi watches me from his side of the table leaving his plate covered.

            "Do you enjoy it?" He says laughing at my face of happiness.

            "Are you not going to eat? Or am I going to look like a pig for the next five minutes?" I pause my sushi downing.

            "It is customary for the women to eat before their males. A way for us to show respect to you and all that you provide us. Please, eat as slow or fast as you want." He waves it off encouraging me to continue, I lay down the chop sticks.

            "Their males? You speak as though I own you."

            "You do, in a sense. Once you come to terms with the situation, you will find me wrapped around your smallest finger. Something I am rather excited about. Making you happy, pleasuring you, and providing for you is all I desire."

            "And in return?" I slit my eyes, this seems too good to be true.

            "As Luna you attend to the people, a social butterfly of sorts. You have no specific job but hold an important role in pack success. Without you to balance my more rugged wolf, and to nurture the people of the pack, we would crumble."