32. thrums of pain

Our lips crush each other, tongues fighting for dominance. My heart soars at the gentle touch that lays over my skin. He watches for my foot, holding himself above me while I tug my dress off. He removes his as well, his gorgeous body on display. His mouth trails over my skin, the fire licking my need from this bond that encourages us.

He helps me out of my underwear, his claw ripping the edges before tossing it across the room, "Levi!"

"You won't be needing them." He groans taking a nipple between his teeth. I arch my back into him, begging him for more. My moans are un-restrained, his name the only words I can conceive as he circles his tongue, "Mm."

My core is dripping in desire, his fingers working down, one finger curled into me sending me into a wild fit of pleasure, "No foreplay. Just please!"

"Beg for it."

"What?" I shimmy my hips against his hand when he stops his movement. My whimpers fall on deaf ears, his demand mocking me as I lay waiting.

"Levi, please. Please!" He gives me a wicked smile, canines descended, "Make me yours."

"Anything for you."

He throws his pants to the side, taunting me before slowly thrusting his hips. I suck in a breath, heart beating erratically. Levi waits for me my body adjusting around his impressive build, but my want is more imperative, my head nodding for him to continue.

My moans turn to light screams as he fucks me just like I need. His thrusts match with my hip movements, our body falling into sync with one another. One of his hands hold me in place, the other on my hip to keep me lifted. His eyes take a black hue that I can't help love the sight of. His wolf love this as much as he does and fuck, I'm loving it too.

"Levi!" I dig my hands into the carpet as my orgasm builds. I hear his grunts as he gets close to his release as well. Neither think in the moment, only the animal need between us as we shatter together so beautifully. He breathes heavy above me, my sweaty back falling into the carpet. His eyes slowly shift back to the blue eyes I am starting to love.

He peppers kisses all over me, a thankful smile coming over his face, "You." Kiss, "Are." Kiss, "Exquisite."

"I suppose you could say you win, hm? Finally got the girl to sleep with you."

Levi laughs pulling his pants back over his legs. He leaves his shirt off tucking it in the back pocket of his jeans, "More like, I was finally blessed by my personal goddess."

I blush to myself grabbing at my dress. He helps me pull it on and then tugs me to standing, "This will make the heat that more difficult I suppose."

"It will be like stabbing me to death over and over, but you won't deal with such pain until the next heat."

"What now, Levi?" I shift awkwardly under his intense gaze, his eyes blurring over. I try to wave over his face, but no response comes from him. He snaps back, a bewildered look over taking him.

"What now? Now we take out the mafia. You will become wolf, and we will enjoy every surface of this home together. It will be many weeks before I'll keep my hands off you."

"What was that?" I motion to his weird gaze, he smiles.

"As we have mated, the pack is now able to mind-link me. They are congratulating us."

I go wide in the eyes, my phase paling like the moon, "Every single person in the pack knows we've mated?"

"The kids won't."

"The kids won't? Levi!" He laughs at my flustered face. His hand running through my hair keeping me focused on him.

"I promise, my Luna, the pack will be nothing less of respectful. This is a custom, one out of my control."

"Just shoot me instead." I groan. Levi's phone vibrates in his pocket. I grab it for him pulling it out to look at the message from Mary.

Fucking finally Cher! Congrats honey. Stay safe <3 – Marbear.

"I hate all of you." I finally report to him slipping the phone back into his pocket. His grin is large, blinding almost as he squats to let me on his back.

"I expect this home decorated by tomorrow. It won't be tolerated to fuck you in the pack house when we must muffle your beautiful screams for me." He walks us out of the home locking it behind him. The night stars guide us back, my face digging into his shoulder.

"You can't just say things like that! What about when we have kids hm?" Something settled within me, the knowledge that I'm stuck with him. I feel his growl from deep in his chest.

"The pups you bless me with better be deaf." I slap at his arm; he lets out a wonderful laugh. It's easy between us, our minds in sync with one another.

"Seriously, Levi."

"I wouldn't worry too much. Our room has many re-enforcements for such protections, and the young pups won't shift until thirteen."

"I want a large family you know?" I mumble tiredly against him. He shifts me so I sit a tad lower. It allows me to lay against his back comfortably lulling me to sleep.

"Oh? How large my love."

"Four, maybe five. Seven at most. I've always wanted to adopt." My eyes are heavy, the warmth of the night acting like a blanket for my backside while his scent comforts me.

"I'll have the architect draw up plans then, have them add to the home so we have space for each one." The pack house comes into view, he takes his time walking us in. All the male wolves look to us with a soft smile. I give a small wave trying to get rid of the awkward that fills me.

Levi sets me into the bed gently after helping change into something comfortable. He tosses all his clothes in the hamper slipping into the bed with me. I press my backside against him letting myself curl into his chest. My minds out of it, the sleepiness making me overly honest. He places a quick kiss on the side of my head, "I love you, Cherry."

In my almost sleeping state, something I don't know if I'll remember in the morning, I mumble the words that I've held against my heart, "Love you.

.

.

.

.