01

Once upon a time in the year 1708 of Wildflower, The princess Tran, the king's daughter was very bored and decided to head on to town in the morning to greet the people.
"hm.. i am very bored Gracie.."
she sighed, " why dont we go ahead on to town to Ryan's for some breakfast? that would be very delightful!" she said.
Gracie barks happily.
Tran ran down the grand stairs in haste. she didn't want to miss the breakfast special at Ryan's. she was right in time for it to just open right when she got there.
"Well hello there, Princess."
"Hello Kelsey, i am CRAVING for some waffles with hazelnut chocolate, please." she begged.
"On it." she said.
Kelsey, the owner of Ryan's, was very kind and fond of Tran since she would come and dine there often.
Kelsey grabs a bowl and fills it with water and places it on the floor next to the princess's table for Gracie.
"So Tran, how are you and your father?" asked Kelsey.
"Me and him are going well since the accident.. He is still getting used to it without Mother.." said the princess.
"oh.. im sorry that i mentioned it." said Kelsey.
"its alright, im already accustomed to it." Tran said sighing.
"well Ace has more flowers if you wanted any. i heard they have roses." said Kelsey.
"Really?! Oh well i must go !! let me get your money first !" Tran exclaimed.

first chapter omgg ( this is my first book i have written and the characters are actually based on my friend group!! so please enjoy this part ^^)