37

"alright then.." River says.

Kelsey scurries to a nearby carriage and they follow them quickly.

"lord- Kelsey wait!"

After she drops them off, they go back home. she takes off her heels and falls asleep on the kitchen table.

meanwhile Tran..

Tran laid in the bathroom tub taking a bath relaxing while candles are lit all around her while shes reading. you could hear Lucas downstairs in a meeting with the post. she had a weird feeling in her body but she ignored it. after a few minutes she felt her legs start to stick together. she stopped for a minute.

"what?.."

she started to lose her breath in shock because she started to grow scales. she was starting to worry and she was starting to grow fin-like ears and gills in her neck.

"uh- MY LEGS!" she exclaimed. "LAYLA-!"

the maid she called hurried her way into the bathroom.

"Oh my!- Princess!" she yelled, but thought of an idea, "Change into your dress now! Hurry!"

After she changed the maid called a cab to to the beach, but not the nearby beach, because it was packed and the princess didn't want to be noticed. as soon as they got there, her father laid her in the water, easing her.

"i see it happened Layla."

"I'm afraid so Sir," she said, "but this is from.. the "Queen's" side of their family isn't it?"

"Yes, i am a feline. he was a siren."

"what do i tell the commoner?"

"lets not talk about it to the post, and letter Henry's family." the king said looking down.

the ladys eyes widened as he said the "Queen's" name, which he didn't really say often after the accident. Henry, was the other king of Wildflower, but also Trans father. she had two fathers, both were her actual parents. everyone referred him as the "Queen" because they didn't want him mixed up with Lucas, even though they could use "the other king".