02

Tran gave Kelsey her money and ran to the door. Once she arrived to Ace's Flower Shop, she opened Ace's door. Tran saw Ace at the counter arranging a flower bouquet.
"Oh hello princess!" Ace said.
"hi Ace!! i heard you have roses !" Tran said happily.
"i have loads of roses, i have some yellow ones aswell." they said.
Tran nodded in delight as Ace started packing the vibrant flowers. Tran noticed a scar on Ace's face.
" Ace !! what happened to your face?!" Tran said worried.
"Oh this? i got attacked by a fox while searching for flowers. Tis' a little scratch is all. Ava helped me to get away though, she shot an arrow to it." Ace said.
"Oh.. as long as your safe!" Tran said.
Ace chuckled.
"Does King Lucas need any more greenery for the castle?" they asked.
"Im not sure.." the princess said. "lets go and find out."

Tran and Ace went on to the castle. When they arrived at castle, King Lucas was sitting in his royal throne.
" My daughter! And Ace! how are both?" He asked.
"Good." both of them said in sync.
"Ace." he said firmly.
"I want you to talk to the bloody witch Milo. Ive seen things. I want to invite them to dinner this evening, so when you can, please tell them." he requested.
"Of course i can, king." Ace answered.
"Father, you can't be seening things. This castle has been here for a year!" Tran said.
"We musn't just assume things, Tran! what is there is some sort of evil spirit in this estate?! you and the gaurds could be hurt!" Lucas exclaimed.
"i will try to find the witch..but shouldn't we get Ava since she is useful inneth defense?" Ace asked unsure.
"Go ahead." he said.
Ace leaves the castle, having two quests to do. 1. Find Ava. 2. Find Milo just in time for dinner.
"Oh father..They are a flower merchant." the princess said uneased.

( a little short but it will do 💀. )