25

"I couldn't buy more because they exported them from America. And they are very expensive. " Ace said.
"How long do they export from time to time? " she said.
"Every month. I usually buy all I could buy, maybe i have extras in the back. " they said.
"Oh. That's good. " she says.
Meanwhile Ava..
Ava is in the woods, looking for her knife she dropped, she jumps over a log of wood on the ground, then she looks around. she looks up in the sky, her eyes moving around. She turns around, there she sees, the unknown monster.
"Well well, isn't it Ava." it saids.
"You are the monster Milo talked about." she says with full eye contact.
"You know, you are very powerful in ways, give me the sword. " the monster says.
"No. It is very sacred to me, if I betrayed it, I betrayed my country. " Ava says.
"Betray it, this riveting place doesn't matter to you THAT much, does it? " it says.
"Yes, it does matter to me that much. " she says.
"Then you will die in honor. " it says.
The monster zooms side by side with Ava, Ava not realising it took her sword and had been stabbed in the back of their torso. She gasped.
She falls onto the ground, gasped for breath, breathing heavily. She slowly pulls the sword out of her back, groaning in pain. She looks at her hand, covered in blood. Ava looks up at the monster, starting to cough up blood. The monster looks at her and then pushes her on the ground with a smile.

30 minutes later..

"Kelsey, where is Ava? I gotta deliver some leather to her." Ace asked.
"I think shes in the woods, no?" she said. " Go deliver it, I'm already done anyways."
"I'll be off then!" they said.

Ace gets to the woods, not knowing what happened, they find Ava, laying on a tree, her head is down. Ace drops everything.
"AVA! " they scream.
they run towards her, putting her head up, and looking at the blood all over her.
"No no no.." they whisper. "Ava! Wake up!"
"No!" they cry.
"Ava! no.. " Ace cries again. "please.. come back.."