38

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 🕸

that day, everyone was rushing all about. the ball was in 3 three hours, at 6:30.

"jesus why can't i put this tie on." milo said.
"Autumn." he says, "help me please."
"You need to learn how to once in awhile Elio." she says sarcastically.
"only my grandmother calls me that." he replies.
"well where is she now?" she asks.
"france. " Milo says.
"exactly little boy." Autumn says sarcastically yet again.
"I am 100 years older than you." he tells her.
"fine ill respect my elders." she says then adds a chuckle.
"i hope those heels break on you."

at the castle ୨୧

Tran slides in her dress, fitting like a glove. she puts her gloves. Lilian is in her room staring at her, not ready yet because shes more focused on Tran more than her getting herself ready. Tran turns her head to her.

"Lili, my love, shouldn't you be ready?.." she says confused.
"like a piece of art, my eyes cannot help but gaze upon the strokes of which god has created, for he envisioned a being as beautiful as you." she replies to her not even focused at Tran talking to her at all.

Tran turned red in seconds, trying to process her words, she walks towards Lilian, she places her hands on her head and kisses her slightly. lilian lets out a smile to her.

"I'll get ready in a moment." she says.

the ball ꒷꒦

Milo, Ace, Tran, Lilian, Hadia, Alexander, Adrian and Noah sit in a reserved table.

"so princess, hows your evening?" Ace asks.
Tran chokes on her wine, "Great Samson, how's yours doing?.."
"its doing great now that im here." they replie, "Milo, are you going to dance?"
"probably not, I have nobody to dance with anyways." he says.
"I'll dance with you." Alexander says.
"you would?" he asks. "then you will get to witness my spectacular dance moves!"
"no seriously you bloodsucker." he says.
"SHUT UP! we are in public stupid. plus i haven't in 25 years." Milo says.
"how are you alive??" he says.
the king gets up and puts one leg on the chair and dings the wine glass with a spoon, Ding Ding Ding!!

"Hello everyone! Hows everybody doing tonight?! I have come to announce that the evening dance is near its timing!" he exclaims.

( play this song for the sake of vibes : https://open.spotify.com/track/39uLYYZytVUwcjgeYLI409?si=fYKk_G1cQoSIeLmblTUQUg)

13 people start to rise up from their chairs. and one starts forming a dance, then all do.

"are you ready?" Alex asks Milo.
he notices that his hands were shaking a little, Alexander looks back up to him.
"Hey. are you alright? you don't have to you know." he asks him.
"i want to, its just i haven't gone to a event like this in a while." Milo says.
"then if you want to lets go! it might cheer you up!" Alex says while giving him a hand up.

both of them walk up to the middle, everyone staring.

"everybody's staring!.." Milo reminds him.
"oh their just jealous of you because your dancing with the most handsome one here!" Alexander says.
"shut your piehole baker."

( for silly reasons here 🥰)

( yet again vibe reasoning anyways love u guys lol)