41

the next day

10:07 am, May 8, 1708.

Milo wakes up to the shine of the sun directed to his window sill, gets up, eats his breakfast, then gets his chemical droplets set up for work. he feels just a little dizzy due to the fact that he chugged four wine bottles yesterday evening, meanwhile acting surprised that his head hurts.

"rah! why does my head hurt so bad!.." he grunts.
meanwhile he hears a knock at the door.
"come in whoever thou' be." he says using a droplet to drop little tiny ounces of chemical liquid, he needed a reaction to it of course.

"Mom?" he was puzzled. "you said later?.."
"i just wanted to visit my son early in the morning,  no? where may i place my handbag?" she says.
"the hooks near the door.." he says as his eyes lock to her waking over still in confusion.
"...wheres Javiér and Father? " Milo asks.
"the coffeehouse nearby, I already ate, have you?" Blanca asks him.
he hesitated, turning his head slightly, "no.." he mumbles. "no, i haven't Mother."
she gets up, "I'll cook for you, my pleasure." she says grabbing the pots and pans. "did you drink in a while? Drink Drink?"
"25 years, its starting to become stronger, last week, I almost went.. crazy." he says fidgeting with his hands, with a tired and blank face.
Blanca turns, her hands on her hips. "why? did something happen?"
"Phobos. they appears in my dreams Mom." he says as his voice starts the break. "the crimson castle and everything. their was screams. everywhere. from each direction. I ended up with this when i woke up." he pulls up half his shirt to show the almost healed scarred rib.

she puts her hands over her mouth in shock. she turns off the oven, then scurries over to him, viewing his waist. then she turns back to him. Surely enough Blanca knew that what was gonna happen to him later on.
"w- we must stay covered. let me grab your father and brother."