45

once the carriage arrives, the king notices the sky.
"i hope we get there on time, a storm is coming." he says with his eyes scattered on the sky while walking in.
"its far away." Tran says.
"Clouds come slow, Tran, but next thing you know, its right on top of you." her father says.
"get in.." she says to Lilian.

after a few minutes of silence in the carriage..
"where are we going?" Tran asks.
"italy. i have business there is for a couple hours, and if you both behave, I'll let you explore." the king explains.
"yes sir.." Lilian says.
"you think your gonna behave?.." tran asks.
"Tran." her father says quickly. "Quiet yourself."
she gives a slight smile to him in haste.
".. yeah Tran." Lilian says sarcastically.
Tran glares at her decisively.

Milo walks in town, in ease with everything he's troubling himself about.
a couple of horses and a carriage arrive near the gate while the other carriage was just the king leaving for Italy.
"ANDRÉ AMARIS MONTALVO !" a soldier yells.
"oh fuck..." he says silently.
he runs to the back of a post office. breathing heavily, though is curious why and how they know his real name. he gets to the edge of the walls peeking at them. An announcer comes forward, and opens a scroll.

"André Wylan Amaris Montalvo, you are ordered and proceeded to be at Paris, France as the date shall be June 25th, 1708 at 2:40 pm. If you decline you will be punished."