28

As Milo walked to the garden, they exhaled and let himself fall in garden of fresh colorful flowers.
They laid in the grass with the greenery surrounding him. he stared into the sky, watching the stars. he wondered, what if? what if this was just a dream? have all of us been running from reality? he looked at the rose next to him and gently touched it checking if it was real. his eyes starting to close and fell asleep in the flowers. he fumbled starting to fall asleep slightly moving his waist.
he started to dream, in a large tall-walled room, it was almost looking like a castle, but not the kings castle, noticing that almost everything is red, and anything glass was actually Ruby. he rose up from the floor and looked around. they heard a slight scream coming from another room. he tried to follow it, as he walked quietly to a hallway, torches on the wall have been lit every time he takes a step. they go on and follow the voice. The castle started to shake, milo collapsed as dust started to fall off the ceiling, the screams became louder and louder, he couldn't take it, they tried to cover their ears, crying in fear. his eyes starting to become black, and he wakes up. Opening their eyes as Autumn wakes him.

"Milo! Get up! Now! Your bleeding!" she yelled.
he looked down when he realized his ribs were bleeding, he winced. he tried to get up, but they couldn't from all this pain.
"Wait! Let me help you, Im taking you to the tower." she says as she grabs his arm and throws it across her shoulders and her hand on his underarm trying to not touch the wound.

four hours later

Milos eyes start to blink open, looking around. They look at Autumn cooking in his kitchen, with him on couch. He looks and his waist seeing that she wrapped his waist with guaze. he dropped his head back down on the couch, laying there for a few minutes. after, he sits up, Autumn notices they woke up.
"Glad you're up." she says.
"You made breakfast?" they say.
"Lunch. I thought you'll be hungry by now." Autumn replied. "Since, you know."