47

"with the king it's serious Wylan." his mother says. "Pack your things, the date is near." Autumn says, unhatching her utensils.
"do you want to come Autumn?" he asks. "i'm glad to bring you."
"they said specifically for you to be there." Autumn cites.
"and i shall. as long as i'm there your coming." Wylans prefers.
"fine. You would need assistance anyway." she says.

June 25th, 5:10 A. M.

today is the day, Wylan thought. He also wondered, why am i going to Italy, and with the king? he just fussed it off his mind.

by the time he finished getting ready, the carriage to the air port has arrived. two guards was with him on the way. he asked no questions because he knew at this point they wouldn't answer him. When he got at the Great Palace, where apparently Tran, Lilian, and King Laske where, he went to the king in immediate.
"why the fuck am I here Lucas." he snapped.
"Hey! Respect the king, peasant." a guard yelled at him.
"No need for that Nigel, im used to him talking to me like that." the king said, "anyway, we need your assistance."
"for what?!" Wylan says.
"we are in desperate need for your help to search for the sword." he whispers.
"what sword?!" he says.
"the Sword of Apatite?" Lucas questioned, "you are a demolition expert, Heartrender, and your quite good in chemistry."
"TO FIND THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE LUCAS."
"it is here in this country, Wylan!" he exclaims. "I KNOW IT IS --- I can feel it."
"where? fucking atlantis?" Wylan questioned.