29

"Thank you." Milo says.
"Not a problem, I'm like a second mother to you anyways, well to everybody." she replies.
"Everybody loves you, thats why. " he says with a smile.
"Well, eat up, its getting cold."
Milo sits down on the table and starts eating.
"So, what happened, yesterday im guessing." they asked.
"I was going next door to the garden, and I saw you, you were bleeding everywhere. Your eyes changed colors-"
"To red and black? and the fangs?" he interrupted.
"Yes.. Are you.. a vampire?" Autumn asked." you where freezing cold aswell.."
"Yes, as long as i don't hurt anybody, i don't want to hurt anybody anyways.." Milo explained. " The king knows already, i have permission to be here, don't worry."
"Thats not gonna change anything about you! We just need to stabilize you is all! How's your waist there?" she wonders.
"Its hard to move it, but its alright now." he replied.
"Well, finish eating, I gotta go to Kelsey's, I gotta deliver something." Autumn says.
Milo nods.

at kelsey's restaurant

Milo opens the door, they both say greet Kelsey and River.
"Oh my god! Milo what in the bloody hell happened to you?!?!" River exclaimed.
"Just a stratch is all!..." he says then chuckles," I need to go sit down.. "
"He had a little accident last night so i fixed it up." Autumn sighed.
"I got the stuff you needed." she says.
"Oh good! I need to bake some pies in the back." Kelsey exclaims.
River laughed.
"Would you like me to set them up?" they ask.
"Yes thank you." she says.