44

he had no idea who to ask for help, or if there was help. he sighed in annoyance, giving up and shoving the quilts on the bed.

"tired?" his mother says with a cup of tea in her hand.
"english tea?" he replied. "you went to Britain?"
"Yes, why?"
"just asking."
"Javy, wake up!" she yells.
Angel has already woken eating breakfast on the table.
"brother, do you want to marry men?" he asks silently.
"Montalvo men marry women." their father exclaims at the other side of the room.
"ignorance is your new best mate." Milo says.
his father scoffs.
"we did you even get that topic from???.."
"last time we visited he acted like one, and im saying this respectfully." Angel spills.
"thank you for the compliment." he thanks him.
"that isn't really a compliment senór." his mother says.
"when its from him, yes it is."

Trans perspective ୨୧

"what do you think with this?" Tran says as she hangs out a semi-casual dress with embroidered flowers.
"i like that one." Lilian says with a finger on her lips.
Bruce knocks the door, "Come in!!" Tran laughs it off.
"The king requests that he needs both of you ready in 5 minutes of day." he says.
"Yes, sir." they both mumble.

both of them tramble down the stairs, after they arrive they stand next to the king waiting for the carriage, silence occurred, the sun was radiating as if it was made out of glow powder smashed into a ball. the moon was not to rise, though it was 4:58 in the afternoon. Lilian figured it must be daylight savings time, it was, its just they haven't checked their weather calendars in a while.